Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New guy! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
' Wrote:Green ? GREEN?! i love green sign me in.
Why noone told me there is a green side:D
Ahem!
' Wrote:Don't listen to them, join the grey side;)
Slow down your tokes man, your reading too fast.
lol

I think i ll love Disco!!!:D

I only hope i will not see this:rtfm::)
' Wrote:lol

I think i ll love Disco!!!:D

I only hope i will not see this:rtfm::)

Just keep your head down and don't do anything foolish. Believe me, it's not hard. Maybe you heard rumours of this server being "too harsh with rules", but it really is not. Those rules just enforce common sense. Why do you think all the other servers have so little players, while we have an unlimited supply of people(there's like 100 people online almost at all times).
Without rules this would not be fun to play, cause every day there would be someone that would ruin everyone's fun with various things.
You don't even have to read the rules that much, just do what your mind tells you to do, do what you think you would do if you WERE that guy in space.
Ok that's that:D
I am just kidding i know it won't be hard:D
Welcome to the family, i will be expecting you in space someday to do things
Okay boys... enough testosterone 'kay?

Welcome to Discovery. It is always wonderful to see new faces. As suggested, read the rules, and the forum is a great place to learn stuff too. There are lots of really great players here who will help you get your bearings. Play nice and have a great time.

Now... I'd offer up a shameless plug for the TAZ faction, as we are the most stylish and widespread faction in Siruis, however I think that would be taking it a bit to far. Suffice it to say if you see any of us running around and have questions, please feel free to bend our ears.

See you in the black!

Kyte
Well thank you all for a warm welcome!
But i will still kill you if we meet ingame:D
1. As a new member, you have to speak only when you are asked by older members.
2. Wellcome to Discovery, altough I am sure we will make you leave soon enough.
3. Don't join factions, buy an Advanced Train, quickly trade Diamond/niobium trough Chukogu, untill you will have enough money to buy a Battleship.
4. Now, take that battleship to New York and pwnzorz everything and everone
5. Congratulations! You are a full member and you can speak without asking for permission!
LoL thats funny, i may do that later when i get money:D
' Wrote:LoL thats funny, i may do that later when i get money:D

Hey, you. I don't remember giving you the permission to speak. One more time. You are new, I will forgive you, but the next time, I will send FellowCOUGHdlum with leather whip on you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, wellcome and enjoy the best mode, on the best server with the best community. Yeah, I Love the word Best.:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5