Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New guy! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello! I am new to discovery mod and RP rules so please be kind if i mess up :D
I am 17 years old and i am from Split, Croatia, Any1 else from Cro?
I have question about mod and rules, if i want to join my second faction with my new character, do i need to create new forum account?
' Wrote:Hello! I am new to discovery mod and RP rules so please be kind if i mess up :D
I am 17 years old and i am from Split, Croatia, Any1 else from Cro?
I have question about mod and rules, if i want to join my second faction with my new character, do i need to create new forum account?

Oh hey there. Yes there's many Croatians here, including myself;).
Yes you can join a second faction, and no you don't need another forum account.
Anyways, welcome to Discovery, I hope you have fun here. Make sure you read the rules, if you already haven't. And feel free to ask anything you want to know here or via PM.
What faction have you chosen anyways, so I know if I kill you or fight with you:P

EDIT: Ah just saw it. So the Brotherhood eh. Good choice. I'm glad you are a Corsair, there's too much of that Outcast scum anyways(no offence to anyone:P)
Ty! I'll try to join some traders faction now:D
' Wrote:Ty! I'll try to join some traders faction now:D

Ok sure just...don't join the IND!! If you do that will bring them one step closer to galaxy-wide domination. For god sakes don't!
On the other hand, join the IND, they're pretty much the most active trader faction now.:D
' Wrote:Ok sure just...don't join the IND!! If you do that will bring them one step closer to galaxy-wide domination. For god sakes don't!
On the other hand, join the IND, they're pretty much the most active trader faction now.:D

nope i don't want to be in "overpowerd" faction... Who else has active players?
' Wrote:nope i don't want to be in "overpowerd" faction... Who else has active players?

Well trading factions generally aren't very active. I could suggest the IMG, who are not just a trading faction, although they are well known traders. IMG is my recommendation for trading. There's some nice RP routes for them, and you will have the protection of the IMG's military vessels, and our protection(The Colonial Remnant). It's good money, the routes are not that boring, just be careful if you run into an outcast or something when your allies are not there.
Anyways, IMG.
If you don't want that, I know Seth Karlo would like some more players, so RepEx is for you too.
Welcome,
dont listen to him join the dark side;)
use cardamine and smuggle it the navy will love you for that *wink*
but Sirius now, join any faction that will be active and some place you can improove your rp and gain some coins in the proses. later you can choose who you want to be, and for what hose you want to play.
enjoy your stay:D
Hi welcome to disco.

Don't listen to them, join the grey side;)

It's a good side, with all of the flashy sexyness of the dark side.
Welcome to Discovery!!

As Tenacity says, "Join the Dark side, we have candy", and thats actually true. If you think candy as mass murder of the corsair scum, oh man i'll kill them al..... got abit carried away there.

Anyway, glad to see another person has come to Disco, i hope you have a good time!

P.S: If you need any help in-game look at my sig, it has my characters listed that you can contact if you need help.
' Wrote:Hi welcome to disco.

Don't listen to them, join the grey side;)

It's a good side, with all of the flashy sexyness of the dark side.
Green ? GREEN?! i love green sign me in.
Why noone told me there is a green side:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5