Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Welcome to the Uncharted Sector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By popular demand, this forum section is made for roleplay conducted within the systems that are classified as Uncharted.
All roleplay consequences that happen in the Uncharted Region due to the unique engagement rules must remain within this region!

The Uncharted Systems use a different set of engagement and ZOI rules, all of which you can find in the link above.
Questions and clarifications will be provided in this thread. It will double as a QnA

Treat the rest of the forum as a roleplay section.
Reserved for QnA list.
I mean, it's pretty simple, what's other to understand?

Question: If a incident is involved inside of the uncharted system but it's brought to the outside of the uncharted system (example of the Uncharted system not uncharted rheinland, incident involved in there, escapes, brought to say somewhere and incident resumes there) would it still count as in-uncharted consequences, or would it count for the sirius sector?
Quote:Uncharted Systems
- All IDs are allowed to treat non-allied ships as combat targets, except transports.
- All IDs are allowed to demand cargo or credits from non-allied transports and destroy them if they refuse to comply. Demands to leave the system also fall under this rule.
- Any and all POBs build in these systems are not protected by regular POB siege rules and do not require an Attack Deceleration to be destroyed.
- Any roleplay consequences stemming from using the lines above must be contained to the Uncharted Systems only. This applies to any and all Uncharted systems.

With other words, conversations that are unrelated to engagement and piracy count and can be referenced outside?
Like, research of Narcrahtite and referencing the Uncharted System in MDs and such is allowed?
And people seen in that system are acknowledged for having entered Dublin to enter that system?
Only the consequences of piracy and destruction are not legit?
Diplomatic consequences such as changes of diplomacy, FR5s, bounties and other.

(05-31-2017, 10:40 AM)diamond1 Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, it's pretty simple, what's other to understand?

Question: If a incident is involved inside of the uncharted system but it's brought to the outside of the uncharted system (example of the Uncharted system not uncharted rheinland, incident involved in there, escapes, brought to say somewhere and incident resumes there) would it still count as in-uncharted consequences, or would it count for the sirius sector?

Since the IRP explenation of this restriction is public feedback or something similar, I would suggest not following through with it. Yeah, person jumps out while shooting them, you kill them, but in front of someone else who takes it as an IRP thing and it snowballs from there.
Thank you Spazzy for getting this started! If there is anything I can do to help out let me know! ^_^