Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GRN bribe.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know where I can pick one up - obviously not from anywhere friendly to them, or I won't be able to dock. A FP, perhaps?

No guesses, please - only certainties.

cheers.
GRN has no bribes. You can get bribes for the police faction, though. That will have a synergie with GRN.
Ok, great. You can see my next question. Any idea where...........

Cheers.
I remember as IMG I used to go to Orkney and get a GRP bribe from the IMG Station in that system.
Sorting things with anything Galic is tough, since wiki info is largley in-corect regarding Galia, so Best bet is all you can get probably. Try bases in Tau 23 ,
Tau 31 and Orkney to get Galic corporation and police rep which will also increase your Galic navy rep. Or just shoot some NPC of Galic enemies, i have done same when i repaired rep on one of my transports.
Java in Tau-23 or Dounby Station in Orkney, those are both IMG bases. Alteratively, Luxury Liner Antibes in Provence by IDF, Lodeve Space Port by GMS in Languedoc or Yerve Station by GMS in Orleanais or the ELF bases in Auvergne, Burgundy or Lyonnais.
cheers, all.

Big Grin