Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: It's time to depart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well it's been a roller coaster of a ride here on Discovery. I've had many good and bad encounters, interactions and conversations with many of you and well lots of you will think "Shaggy rage quit again" but no not this time, infact alot of you may or may not remember a few threads about joining the British Army, and medical conditions and so on, well yesterday afternoon my medical paperwork was sent back to the British Army after being out of work for 12 months straight not being able to move my knee due to a knee injury as well as a heart situation and my height situation. Some of you may not even know this but time has come where I recently got myself a new job around 6 weeks ago and it is taken alot of my time making time to play disco has become short, and I would rather be training and preparing myself for the army instead of sit here and play a rather old game that I have spent many hours, days, weeks, months and even years playing, i've met many friends here, good and bad, i've met friends for life and people who will stop talking to (Apologies if you are one of them), but I will only be a PM away, some know my real name so you will be able to find my facebook or my skype so if you do want to know how it is going and want a catch up just send a message my way.

Some of you know that I lead =CR= and DHC- well I have made a "Leaders List - announcement" to have it changed without informing those who got the position, one of them I have been testing the last month and to be honest I didn't like his performance too well and was likely going to kick him from my high command but he has been the heart of the faction, he has tried and put time and effort in that I cannot so I respect that off him and I wish him good luck in leading a faction that was like my baby.

To the owner of the other faction I wish him all the best in making it active and I will hand over the shared accounts some when before the end of the night, but again I will only be a message away if you need my help with anything at all.

I do have experience here in disco but my life is taking over the front, I would rather progress in real life instead of on a video game.

So I wish you all the best even those that dislike me or hate me or those who have a conflict with me, and those that are friends all the best.

If some of you are thinking about Rosalina Romanov and The.Olympius my SRP ship I will be keeping this active and will keep up with roleplay as I worked long and hard on this ship, so if anyone has done roleplay that I have been due to real life then please send me a pm stating what it is I have missed with a link.

Until next time

B-bye? Sad
Sad

...try to take some time and watch the Cup Finals, at least. Thanks for all the help when I joined on, with the Order and such, and hope to see you back at some point.

Best of luck with the future.
Catch you later man. You keep yourself safe and all that.
(06-01-2017, 08:15 PM)Shelco Wrote: [ -> ]B-bye? Sad

Shelco we had our fun recently in Coronado, common don't be sad.
Ohhhhhhh my! 0_0
(06-01-2017, 08:18 PM)Yeggito Wrote: [ -> ]Sad

...try to take some time and watch the Cup Finals, at least. Thanks for all the help when I joined on, with the Order and such, and hope to see you back at some point.

Best of luck with the future.

I'm a hockey player not a football/soccer cheers haha, but I'm a PM away my ships will go to Golly
ok see ya in a week

also wrong forum
(06-01-2017, 08:20 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a hockey player not a football/soccer cheers haha, but I'm a PM away my ships will go to Golly

That's what I meant! Pens are up 2-0, next game on Saturday.
Bye! u best
Pages: 1 2