Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: C:: - Custodi - Mission Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mission Board

To futher reinforce the Custodi power in the stars, this mission board serves to formalise certain tasks undertaken by Custodi pilots. These missions are optional and need not to be prioritised by Custodi pilots, however their completion will yield the pilot a monetary reward as well as the satisfaction of a significant contribution to the Custodi nation.

Each mission is associated with a standard colour-coded access level. Access levels will be increased per pilot according to missions completed. External pilots may also be assigned access levels, these will be assigned on a case-by-case basis.

$1'000'000'000
Current mission reward pot.

Exploration
Exploration missions are intended for pilots to familiarise themselves with a particular region of Corsair or enemy space, or to provide other Custodi with information about a yet-undiscovered region.

Note: Exploration missions are available only to Custodi pilots.

Maiden Flight
Description: Familiarise yourself with the home regions. Map all allied and neutral bases as well as entrances and exists in the systems of Omicron Gamma, Omicron Theta, Omicron Xi and Omega-41.
Reward: $30'000'000, promotion to blue-level clearance.
Limit 1 per pilot.

Wasteland
Description: Familiarise yourself with the nearby hostile regions. Map all solar objects in any of the following systems: Omega-5, Omega-47, Omicron Kappa, Sigma-17.
Reward: $5'000'000
Limit 1 per pilot per system.

Hunting Grounds
Description: Familiarise yourself with the usual Corsair hunting grounds - systems commonly traversed by traders and merchants, who ought to pay us a tribute each time they pass. Map all solar objects in any of the following systems: Omega-3, Sigma-13.
Reward: $7'500'000
Limit 1 per pilot per system.

Trade
Trade missions focus on moving various goods and commodities around, importing essentials to Crete and exporting surpluses to our partners.

Artifacts
Description: Artifacts are the most common and the most valuable export. Various items, pieces of art and trinkets, either made by us or the gods that were here before us, are always sought-after in Liberty. Deliver a load of 3000 or more Cretan Artifacts to any friendly or neutral base in Liberty.
Reward: $4'000'000

Kyushu Rice
Description: Corsairs have always been supported by Samura and allied with them Farmers Alliance and Hogosha. They're producers of the finest rice in the universe, and while we don't always need additional food, the rice is a welcome addition to Custodi diets. Deliver a load of 3000 or more Kyushu Rice to Planet Crete.
Reward: $4'000'000

Xeno Relics
Description: These black crystals have proven to be remarkably useful and subsequently are in high demand in Liberty. Deliver a load of 3000 or more Xeno Relics to any base in Liberty.

Combat
Combat and piracy are two foundations of the Dorian philosophy. We aren't like them, but it cannot be denied that they are sometimes required to be successful.

Pest Control
Description: Destroy a ship belonging to a faction considered hostile by the Custodi.

Ireress
Description: Pirate a transport, either for credits or cargo. If the victim does not comply, dispose of them and deliver their cargo to the nearest neutral or allied base.

Termination
Description: Sometimes we have to face more elite opponents. Destroy a ship belonging to an enemy official faction. (Bounty board modifiers apply.)
Reward: $15'000'000

Diplomacy
We are not alone in the universe and without allies and enemies, we cannot exist.

Foundation
Description: Establish contact with a friendly player faction. Inform them about the Custodi and explain our goals and motifs.
Reward: $10'000'000
Limit 1 per faction.

Substantiation
Description: Assist a pilot of a friendly player faction in combat against a common enemy.

Incrimination
Description: Acquire incriminating evidence about any hostile player faction. Smuggling contraband, forbidden equipment - anything. Make sure the evidence is admissible and cannot be traced back to Custodi.

Propagation
Description: Forward a piece of incriminating evidence against a hostile player faction to one of their allies or any law enforcement agencies and receive a favourable response.

Special
These are single, time-sensitive missions available for a short period of time.

Nike
Description: Bretonians have invaded the Omega-49 system. Assist our Zoner friends and destroy a Bretonian ship.
Reward: $20'000'000

Labyrinth
Description: Nomad ruins have been found all over the Omicron Xi system, notably Planet Knossos. Survey the ruins and bring a detailed report.
Reward: $30'000'000

Flavia
Description: Our pilots whisper rumours about a secret jump hole in the Cologne system. Find the jump hole and the destination it leads to and chart the system.
Reward: $30'000'000

Access Levels

Access LevelPilot
Green • Maria Katsourani
• Petros Vasilakis
• Kasandra Madena
• Alexios Paizes
Blue
Violet • Angelos Katsouranis
Red • Icarus Augustopolos
• Dia Augustopolou
• Argus Nikitas
[Image: KoOp0W8.png]

Καλημέρα,

I'm filing my report of the maiden flight I recently undertook, in which I had the honor of accompanying General Αυγουστόπουλος as he briefed me on the state of our affairs. While all the information and the first venture into space I've had were quite overwhelming together, I have had time to review the logs and clear my head. As such, I'm filing my scans of the systems scouted during my maiden flight here, and am reporting for further duty.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas
[Image: rPertJH.png]

Nikitas,

Your report is acknowledged and your account has been credited with $30'000'000 credits[1]. Additionally your clearance has been upgraded to blue.

Yours sincerely,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos

Custodi,

During today's battle in the Newcastle system alongside forces of the Royal Navy I witnessed a Bretonian ship of a kind we've never seen before. Bearing the identification of HMS TITAN Equinox, it was equipped with a powerful torpedo and nigh-impenetrable armour. However, it was impossible for me to get any close to it.

As such a new task has been added. Investigate the armament and other necessary details about the titan Equinox and you will be appropriately rewarded.

Yours faithfully,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos

Καλημέρα,

I was on a routine patrol this morning when I decided to scout the New London system. While much of the journey was uneventful, I came across one of the Maltese near Planet New London, and after besting the pilot, was immediately set upon by one of the Crayter Pilots who had stumbled across the fight. I do believe both of these targets qualify for the Pest Control mission. My return to friendly space was uneventful as well, except for the discovery of an installation in Cambridge, that opened fire on me immediately.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas
[Image: pobrane.png]

Καλημέρα,

Today I was on my first patrol in Omega-5. I was passing through the Hammen Hole, nearby Ronneburg station, and then I spot a lone hessian flying nearby who stopped me and asked for a fight, which didn't end in his favor.

Evidence:
Identification.
Kill.

Yours faithfully,
Γεώργιος Αναστάς,
Georgios Anastas
[Image: SPoDDfw.png]

The following payments have been authorised:

Argus Nikitas - 6 000 000
Georgios Anastas - 3 000 000

This is an automated message.

Custodi,

Following recent events in diplomacy with the Alster Union, a new mission has been added to the board. Now eliminating any GMG ship in the Sigma systems will result in your account being credited with ten million credits.

Yours faithfully,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos

Καλημέρα,

I spent a good portion of this morning patrolling Gamma and Xi, and over these time period, encountered multiple civilian ships, an AI cruiser, two Maltese Dreadnoughts, and two nomads. Naturally, I imposed our law as applicable, and taxed the civilians, assisted some of our Dorian capital ships in destroying the Dreadnoughts and partook in the destruction of the nomads. Unfortunately I was downed before the nomads were cleaned up with the assistance of the AI and another Dorian.

Yours sincerely,
Άργος Νικήτας
Argus Nikitas

Custodi,

The GMG mission has been successfully concluded and taken off the board. It has been replaced with two other assignments.

Bulwark is an assignment for our trading division to deliver loads of supplies to our base Petra Outpost in Sigma-15. This mission is available for everyone.

The Forgotten concerns a person that my contacts on Freeport 9 informed me about. She apparently was asking rather specific questions about Custodi -- this matter needs to be investigated. This mission is available only for violet-level users and higher.

Good luck and good hunting.

Yours faithfully,
Ίκαρος Αυγουστόπουλος
Icarus Augustopolos

Pages: 1 2 3 4