Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking for helpful links.-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As stated.

More specifically:
A link to-
Thread specifying what ship classes can land where. Specific example: Transport ships of xxxx cargo in -specific zoi-
Hard to explain.

up-to-date politic information )if the wiki is terribly outdated(

Please and Thank you.
The only transport ship docking limitation is on the Zoner ID as far as I know.
Either way, most of those "what can land where" tend to be on the IDs themselves.

That and most things can land basically anywhere. Don't ask me what inRP complications might rise if you do something wonky.
Apologies for not having any actual thread for this or being anymore specific, or at the very least I can not remember anything of the sorts for the love of my life.

P.S. A few docking points might only accommodate snubs and freighters and nothing larger, though those are fairly rare. (But they exist.)
(06-03-2017, 03:48 AM)Syf Wrote: [ -> ]The only transport ship docking limitation is on the Zoner ID as far as I know.
Either way, most of those "what can land where" tend to be on the IDs themselves.

That and most things can land basically anywhere. Don't ask me what inRP complications might rise if you do something wonky.
Apologies for not having any actual thread for this or being anymore specific, or at the very least I can not remember anything of the sorts for the love of my life.

P.S. A few docking points might only accommodate snubs and freighters and nothing larger, though those are fairly rare. (But they exist.)

That would explain why my semi-specific example stemmed from reading a thread about Zoner stuff. Heh.
Thanks.
Just in case: atmospheric entry points don't work with transports and capital ships. All snubs and freighters can land, though. Leeds Resistance base, Kurile Blood Dragon (?) base and some planet in Newcastle all have those, don't remember any others.