Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers, The Unioner Cells, The Liberty Separatists. From: Alster Actual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Adrian.Malprave.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 9a.png][Image: 2.png]

Hello there my friends from the Union,

Congratulations on your recent thing[link] in Hamburg. I have heard so much about it. My favorite is the leaked neural net clip from a security camera showing people squirming and shouting right after the contamination. Pure gold! But where are my manners?! It's Richard... I mean, Adrian, Adrian Malprave at your service.

I was instructed to poke you on the official treaty. You see, from what I have been told our Professors are growing a bit impatient. They have prepared some standard documents for the treaty, making it very clear that they want to sign different piece with you and a separate one with all of us.

It's not like I read our dear Professors' minds, but from what I have heard on debriefings, the only thing that makes Battlegroup Harmony alive and kicking is the energy and charisma of Admiral Knight. No disrespect meant to lovely Admiral, but If, let's say, she was assassinated, killed in action or simply gone, it is expected that the Battlegroup will scatter immediately or slowly bleed out ship after ship. Simply put, our beloved Professors do not want to build a tripod that will fall when one leg is broken. Or something like this.

What do you think?

Without any regrets whatsoever,
Adrian Malprave

...uploading.attachments...

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Incoming Transmission

[Image: MuIiDPi.jpg?1]

To: Professor Provocateur Nicole Hunter, The Lane Hacker Professorship.
Subject: To shake a hand.

Well met, Interruptor. I appreciate that you are a fan of my work.

The Unioners see no issue with the wording of the treaties as presented. Redundancy, after all, is never redundant.

Encouraging.

Regards
Sascha Lattke
Cell-Lord, Chort's Forge, Westphalia.

Transmission Ended
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Our battle-liner with Spyglass components for Harmony and Marshall Station fell into a particle storm in Texas. We ask you for assistance in its defense and repairs. Time is of the essence. Please respond to this call as soon as possible.

...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1b.png][Image: 7.png]

Thanks to the quick organizing of spare engine components at Wedel Mining Facility, we were able to repair our battleliner successfully. We will remember your support.

Pages: 1 2