Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Star Wars: The Old Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Interesting.. I'm a Jedi on Harbinger.. Down with the sith!
The key difference between the Sith and the Jedi is that Siths are not afraid of themselves. Sadly, the absolute prevails - you're either a Jedi, or a Sith for both sides. Grey Jedies are some sort of paradox for both. Still, it's a Jedi, not a Grey Sith.
You can do a grey sith, which I've been doing on my main Sith Inquisitor.

I think the differences are minimal on each side, stuff like Darth Marr awarding you the title of Darth Occlus if you're neutral, Nox if you're dark side (Nox is the canon.), Darth Imperius if light side. Though, the knights of the fallen empire DLC focuses on the whole 'grey' area of the force, won't go into details because spoilers.

(also I chose to save the galaxy instead of save, I regret it, since it may impact the upcoming story in the newer DLC)

Trying to bother with my Jedi Shadow is tiring, I wanted to do dark side for the kekkles but the Jedi side is so much more boring.

Honestly.. I find it more entertaining to just be a bounty hunter or smuggler.. That way you can be good or evil without mucking with some Jedi or Sith codes.. just be yourself, be a good bounty hunter or a devilish smuggler.. no problemo.
I mean you can disagree to the codes during conversation on each side.

It's just disappointing there's no real RPG aspect, like siding with whoever you want when you start out with such, or make more major changes, (eg fallout series is more extensive)

Never took interest in the non-force users tho, so far Sith Inquisitor has been my favourite.
No disagreement here on the RPG aspect. My favorite is the Bounty Hunter but I never really got into it since I didn't want to make a new character.. spent so long on a Sage. :/
Do you still have a Bounty Hunter (on Harbinger? Not sure if you can transfer characters between servers, though I heard you can?)
uh.. iirc all characters are on Harbinger but I haven't played since I got 1 character to the new level cap from the Knights of the something Empire expansion or whatever it was called. Never even finished the story. At the time I had a really sh**ty laptop and could barely even play, and I just have no desire to play currently.
I think I've got a few characters on Harbinger, only sad part is I uninstalled the game because going alone got boring.
We have 6 people now so the more the merrier. Just make sure to leave your Discord IDs either here or send them to me via PM and I'll add you.

As far as I can see we will need to make a server since with 2 more our group is maxed out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6