Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mouse lagging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, after some months I haven't logged on disco I had to notice that my mouse is lagging hardly.

It's beginning slowly, after 5 seconds it jumps at normal mouse speed, then gets slowed again.
I tried to change the sensitivity in the game menu and in the mouse driver (drivers are all updated). On the start screen everything works fine.
I bought a new mouse some weeks ago. Is the mouse too new maybe? Any ideas?

thanks in advance
same problem over here I dunno if it is an internal server problem or its just my pc or internet connection.
I've got a ping of 40-70 so it can't be my conection, lag 0%
my affermation was referred to admin or some other member who will answer this thread Tongue since I have no idea what is going on xD
I thought so, that was more some kind of addition of mine to exclude this from the possible problems Big Grin
Mouse lag cannot have anything to do with the server.

Do you have Vsync enabled still? If you tinker with that though remember to lock your fps afterwards.
Well I dunno tbh...how to check that?
It is enabled by default especially on older Windows.

What graphics card do you use?
Well I dunno if it's using my Geforce or my Desktop card... I think it's the Geforce

GeForce GTX 950m or as Desktop Intel HD Graphics 5500
In the Nvidia control panel you should be able to put settings for games. And there you can tell it to disable Vsync for Freelancer.

Sorry I got an AMD card so I cannot make you any pictures.

It is important though to keep in mind that this will unlock your fps.

Rules Wrote:5.1 Running the game with uncapped framerate that exceeds 155fps. Computers running uncapped framerate must use a third party program to limit the FPS to below 155. Tutorial.
Pages: 1 2 3