Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attack without reason of warning suddenly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of pilots 5th attacked me from ID LH not introducing oneself and not naming reason or повада for attack proofs I does not have but with all respect want that ета ситуацыя was розсмотрена and was какойто result after her !!! on how many I know playing for RP all players етого server must have reason or specify cause for attack !!!! Ето as law tarred roofing paper rule in order that was not to anarchy on server and ето was normal role play!!!and attack not with reason and even not introducing oneself I does not understand !!! that means lawlessness on server or possible on етот post wake answer corresponding observance rules role play!!!!???? me on ето hope and expect result corresponding rules role play !!! attack be produced in system Pennsylvania time server 19: 40 my ник ERROR ask forgiveness for defect proof but hope on that that pilot producing attacking me отреогирует on ето appeal and етот post вызовит for him какоето sense responsibility for not observance rules server!!
maybe I not rights for нол I just like this understand a role play on a етом server !!! first reason and then attack ! and attack not with reason although I did not make a danger not for whom being побшлизости discussed being of one of his partners in System Pennsylvania suggesting to abandon her him because forces were not equal !!!! maybe ето and caused such агресию I can not !!!! understand I ask Pilot of attacking my ship to take part in a етом discussion and explain to me reason of attack already outside on-line!!!! of Зарание I thank for playing for a fight it was pleasantly сразаться!!!! Although I did not make good конкуренцыи in a fight. With kind regards Linear Хаккеры !
Sooo even tho I didn't understand half of this, i know im the 5th in question.
Actually i attacked the Harmony fighter that was in front of me. I believe i have not shot you or anything like that. Whilst the Harmony and i fought i realised you were firing on me as well and so i just decided to go with it and the Harmony fighter stood down so we could fight. Maybe i somehow shot you whilst targeting the Harmony but i honestly do not remember..
Whilst we're at it you engaged me without a word as well, but that doesn't matter. Anyways im sorry if i shot you but i really did not want to.
The administration of the post can be closed because the question is completely solved! It was nice to discuss and understand for what reason it happened! Most likely I did not correctly understand your actions and took it as an aggression! Now everything has fallen into place! I apologize for my ridiculous English as I Live in Ukraine it is not perfect!
Thank you for the answer to the post!