Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: R.I.P. Adam West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

My hero.....damn....one of the funniest moments in my youth was about 20 years ago when
me and my roommate were watching for some reason the old Batman television series....well
about an hour prior to this, we had taken some 'magic mushrooms' out of boredom. Well....as
you could imagine after all the POW'S and KABLAM'S and those two walking up the brick wall
clinging to the clothesline thin rope, and then freakin' Philis Dillar or somebody popped out of a
window....my stomach hurt sooo bad the next day from laughing so damn hard. I don't even
remember what ridiculous arch-villain they were fighting....Egghead or somebody I think 'cause
we kept making terrible egg jokes for the next couple hours and thought they were hilarious.
Hehe....ahh well, that memory has been burned into my mind for life. This was in a different era,
and I'm not promoting drug use(drugs are bad and stuff....yea...), but that was my fond memory
of our beloved Adam West. R.I.P.
R.I.P. Batman , this scene is epic :