Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FR5 - Oracle|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Faction Right 5 have been enacted upon the Oracle| faction. has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Outcasts are unhappy about your approach to their nation and its beliefs.

Consequences: They do not want you using their facilities.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I have still not received any decision on the request made many weeks ago to preserve our.. well its in the request.

it would affect this action and several others. we have been not as active pending a decision.

mostly reminding so that no more work is made where it doesn't need to be.

thank you.
Noted, will look at the request and bring up the the thread to others.
In order to not unduly impact your faction while we try and clarify another Outcast/faction lore development conundrum, we note your original Official recognition ID choice may have been unsuitable and not fit for purpose, we note your recent request and these will be part of what we are looking at.

After restart you should only be hostile to the Official Outcast Faction. Do not assume this will be the end point, discussion means we are talking about it.
Furthermore, to prevent issues with trying to undock to hostile NPCs, the following ships have been moved off of Outcast bases and placed on the nearest neutral installation.

Oracle|The.True.Elders
Oracle|Sanctuary
Oracle|Shrine.of.Awn
Oracle|Ethereal
I will post to clarify some points and avoid possible manipulations. I know main points of the opponent side so I will just make a short summary on them.

1. Oracles basing on Malta is rather new concept made by after he took over the faction. Original Oracles http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18437 had nothing to do with Malta and based on Shrine from humble beginnings. Oracle ID is even now being sold on Shrine and not on Malta. All claims of the Oracles being on Malta since ages inRP and having giant influence there is nothing, but player made non-canon powergamish RP.

2. Oracles are Freelancer ID based faction that was trying to claim Malta as their NPC base. I'm not gonna mention that have constructed their ID in a very strange way, while was AFK. Things like 100% OC cell (including cruisers) than came out very suddenly. Tech is also being used without any RP permission and we couldn't get any RP from the Oracle| for it. Outcast technology used by the Oracles is a matter of different discussion and probably a different request.

Since we know that other factions, such as Commune, who cut their OC ID lines and RPed with us for their two cruisers. So there is no issue in giving away the technology, but please do it with RP and cooperate with the faction that is holding technology. Yet, Oracles just took it and do nothing but impudent RP trying to enforce their headlore.

Saying that FR5 from OCs can terribly impact/kill FL ID based faction RPing Sirius wide network is rather silly. Outcasts have less places to dock.

3. Claim on the OC lore and NC-/<f- being a new faction and breaking something old are also not upholding any criticism. First of all |+|- was officially merged and incorporated. I was last |+|- and first NC- leader, there is no interruption with the Outcast factions. When it comes to important decisions (such as this) I also talking with the older generations of the Outcast players, who happened to be my friends. All I did was an effort to continue the same line and make changes as smooth as possible. Not to mention we consulted even with unofficial back then factions to reach overall consensus.

Yes, relations with the nomad cults have changed due the time, because ABSOLUTE majority of the Outcast players wanted it. I had conversations with Scourge and Arioch, even founders of the Crimson Cross said that Outcasts worship nomads as the mainline concept IS NOT WORKING. And they planned to do something similar to NC project. We do respect RP that was done by the previous players, so Malta is still an umbrella for the nomad cults. And if they play the game politely, they are able to get what they want (see the Commune).

4. We tried to act in a very careful and gentle way and begun with using FR against one particular ship. Sadly, it did not help and Oracle| approach on the things did not change at all. I personally had a plans on working with the Oracles in the newly formed back then OC government-like projects for all factions that related to Malta inRP. But from the current point of RP situation, perspectives are not that good.

Also can I ask what 'hostile only to the official faction' line means? I mean we could kill them without FR5, they are FL ID, especially after stealing outcast technology. But the point here is not to shoot and hunt someone down. :\
Ill reply to your concerns sici as best i know how to.

1.) The cult of Sirius was always based on malta in rp they co opted the oracles. oocly the COS tag was being used alot off and on by various people in 84. and 85. Tenacity was and did a favor to us at the time in letting us take over the concept in integrating the two. But i think it was understood we were using the Oracles tag under a new entity and not the original zoner origin.

2.) the story about our tech permission originate far before you originated on scene the id itself was a concession to scourge because frankly he said it would be a "headache" to have to work with another outcast faction to make all the lore and rp advancements. He shared with me much of the development he had in mind and I felt rather then make him uncomfortable we would do a freelancer id. if he would continue to support us.

Though from that point being official took several months a server shutdown of several months and many more months of scourge being just not available my reservations on this decision mounted to say the least. The cult of Sirius has worked with the ghosts when they were the only oc faction and we had much more history with them but always kept in contact with who was "in charge" though.. this was much ester and nicer when we were unofficial.

any other concerns im sure you can derive your own conclusions. anyone claiming what you did as far as 3 and or 4 beyond advancing your own agenda and claiming majority wishes and rule is.. i guess doing what you gotta do.
1. http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44217 Cult of Sirius, okay. Malta is not being mentioned as the base, but as Cardamine source.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=92390 in this writeup since 2013 you have claimed 1 (one) academy on Malta, which I don't honestly mind. An even then it's 1 year from the Crimson Cross foundation, which we merged in and continuing.

2. Sadly I cannot consider deal with 101st as legit permission (there is one? but okay lets assume there was), since 101st are illegal by themselves. http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=146429 Ironically speaking, you can continue your RP with 101st Outside of Mata. But as I heard they hate nomad cults too by now. Check for

Issue there is kinda did not mention this inRP, there is one of your major gamestyle problems. Our approach is really simple, we want pro-nomad organizations, such as yours to behave like a guests to successfully co-operate with us and use our bases/tech. You have chosen complete different way and now it's where it is. I did mention Divine not to make a joke, you have a lot of in common. You both tend to ignore or neglect last 3 years of OC development. Yes, we are around less than CoS, but our work was way more intense (which is not making it better or worse).

So Huggie, I helped to make Oracles official, but sorry it's not possible to enforce your vision of how Malta is suppose to work. Especially considering yours and ours previous lore and relying on Freelancer ID based faction.
All that information is old. And since many of the old threads with everyone weve had contact with over the years since 2008 were eaten up by the first two server migrations I cant show you were "all" of it comes from. the servers had losses conveniently around the times we had the most activity...

Every deal we made every promise weve kept or specifically every battle weve fought over Malta and with it. its moot to you so what?

and since you obviously care to reference threads but not care anyway. I dont see the point in bringing it up. its old weve had to change since to make things fit.

This is moot Im looking to the future here. I think the biggest mistake was believing in scourge and not relying on my own judgement. So if we have to change again were going to do it because it what should have happened in the first place.

Im not going to clutter this thread anymore.
All that information is old, yes, and your own old information is not stating you having something big on Malta back in the good ol days, Oracle| nor CoS which is a different faction. As for the battles for Matla, last time I've seen Oracle| tag fighting for Malta was May 2015 or so.

And again, you are not even trying to look for the compromise, which is in your best interest. I hoped that at least here you will act differently. Whatever, I guess, maybe you will reconsider your RP at least.

Bye.