Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Disco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been playing for close to a month and figured I should finally get a presence going on the forums. I actually bought Freelancer, a game I'd heard plenty of good things about in space sim circles but never got around to looking for, specifically for Discovery after watching many Youtube videos of it, and it's not something I regret.

I've really enjoyed the interactions I've had so far (save for trying to pirate a dude who only spoke Russian) and I'm looking forward to participating in an official faction at some point, but I'm still kind of feeling my way around the 'verse, reading the lore and seeing the sights.

Shoutout to LRD-On.The.Rocks for RPing with a lowly helium peasant. Big Grin
Welcome to the community and I hope you have a pleasant experience here with all the RPs !
Best name ever. Let's free Constantinople! Ης την Πόλη! May Konstantinos XI Palaiologos rise again! Long live the Βασιλεὺς βασιλέων βασιλεύων βασιλεύουσιν!
Hallo.
Are you the Flying Sausage? [GMG]Bad.For.Business here, I remember that awkward stuff.

Even if you're not the guy I remember, welcome anyway. Get a place in a faction if you want, try out things, buy a capship for lulz and look up the BARGE in our wiki. You need to see it at least once.
Hey there! Welcome to Discovery! Big Grin
, Byron

Thanks!

So long as those traitor Venetians don't muck it up.

Nah, not me, my pirate goes by something else. I pulled mine over alone in the Badlands, and kinda wanted to blow him up for running, but if he couldn't understand my demands I didn't see the point.

And my God I'd love to see that monster in flight someday. Must be top quality keks to watch it bounce off stuff.
(06-17-2017, 06:32 PM)Byzantion Wrote: [ -> ]
So long as those traitor Venetians don't muck it up.

Blind their Doge. Their fleet will get lost and disembark in Egypt instead of at Constantinople. Oh wait...
Toppest keks, my friend. I'd say that they're...
R A R E
Welcome to Discovery! It's cool to hear you got interested into it by watching YouTube Videos! (sun)
Welcome to Discovery!

Hope you have fun here.

Feel free to ask shoutbox or ask people around if you have any questions - the majority will gladly help. ^^
Pages: 1 2