Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IRG - Faction Leader Change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Good evening folks,

we will make it short. The Ingenuus Research Group has voted for a new leader. From now on HassLHoFF™ holds officially the title as the 1iC and leader of the Ingenuus Research Group. An official 2iC will be nominated very soon.

Thank you for your attention.

Ingenuus Research Group
Congratulations
Thanks
Good luck
So what happened? Did the 1ic leave?
Or you could just be patient, it hasn't even been a month yet.
Good luck to you. Might happen that I contact IRG about a project seemingly abandoned for unknown reasons by the prior leadership again.
Also some other things might come to my mind that need IRG help so be ready to dive into the mass of RPs from all sides soon! (sun)
(06-20-2017, 01:11 PM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]So what happened? Did the 1ic leave?

Nothing that needs to get outside of the faction and mentioned public.

(06-20-2017, 01:14 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck to you. Might happen that I contact IRG about a project seemingly abandoned for unknown reasons by the prior leadership again.
Also some other things might come to my mind that need IRG help so be ready to dive into the mass of RPs from all sides soon! (sun)

Great, we try to work up the open RPs, but it is in fact a lot.
(06-20-2017, 01:24 PM)HassLHoFF™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2017, 01:11 PM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]So what happened? Did the 1ic leave?

Nothing that needs to get outside of the faction and mentioned public.

(06-20-2017, 01:13 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Or you could just be patient, it hasn't even been a month yet.

If you knew, you wouldn't be making the post.

Then again, it just looks like you're trying to grab power, despite running off for Sol - maybe. We'll see. Just try at least keep IRG to its theme, please, thanks.
The theme IRG had before Finn left, that is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9