Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lolwuttiest Thing You Have Ever Done!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's okay to be a lolwut. If you remember your lolwut adventures, you can post them here, so we can all point and laugh at you.

I myself didn't even know what role-play was when I started Disco. I undocked with my fresh Starflier from Erie. It was a Vanilla FL ship, I think you can't buy it any more. It had some 1.1K hull and could carry maximum three class 3 Vanilla FL guns. Then I fired at the first person I saw. When I died (a couple of seconds later), I did it again. And again, and again. And so for about half an hour, until I got bored. I think I realized it just wouldn't work with that ship the day after, so I went to search for a new one and make money for it.

I claim that it was I, actually, who invented protocol Mike Echo Papa Hotel.
I had an arms race with Jarek_70. We kept racing who can have a bigger Armor Upgrade each time we met to shoot each other until we finally reached the AU8. I also flew edgy black ships before they were given to Phantoms.
I went out on a lolwuttery trip with Pavel a couple years ago pretending to be russian noobs.

I think I still have the logs somewhere.
Oh God, I think I'm going to do that too, some day! Big Grin
A gradual progression from my character named [Merc]Sindroms who gradually became a non-infested nomad follower, only to evolve into the first human character to get friendly nomad rep on the server and turned into an SRP that might or might not have involved nomad on human telepathic cybering above Malta in the presence of the 101st, SOB and ROS.

Kinda cringy when you look back at it.
I make my own edgy black ships. :/

When I was new to the server, one of my very first ships in 2013/14 was an Order ship, because I liked the blue guns of it. So I got it, moved to Liberty and got yelled at for using Order stuff in Liberty and got annoyed by people telling me to look at the forums. I think six months later I gave Discovery another shot, trading a bit but doing nothing else really, apart from discovering. I kept the RP at a minimum because back then I only could rely on my school english, something that was just enough to do short and simple sentences. Luckily with writing Defending the Delta, things got better rather quickly. Big Grin

I do also remember I got insulted multiple times in the early 16 when I gave Discovery another shot, simply by asking under what circumstances a Core battleship would be allowed to leave the ZoI. Back then I didn't know the ID rules were hardlined rules and not guidelines - something that was misworded back then rather often.
I recall when my brothers and I first started playing Disco, we didn't understand what RP was. The three of us were flying Spatials and looking for smaller fighters/bombers to shoot at (because we thought smaller = weaker). We started fighting a player flying a Virage , but we had no idea what a thruster, kill engine or boxing was, so we didn't even take his shields out before we died Big Grin we kept flying at 70m/s while trying to kill him. We then tried this again against several other players ... the outcome was allways the same.
Lost count
Not gonna bait me into a sanction.
(06-23-2017, 12:28 PM)Arbs Wrote: [ -> ]Lost count
Pages: 1 2 3 4