Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Missing stuff in Gallia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nukes, Silencer CMs, and a lot more are literally only buyable on BS Guillestre in Tau 23 and NOWHERE else in Gallia it seems, same goes for some shields and various other stuff you can imagine, why is this? How is this not fixed???
Missiles, too.
Well, the easiest fix is to do /conn and then /return for now.
Are there Armor Upgrades by now? I didn't visit in ages.
There are only about 5 bases that I'm aware of that have everything. On the lawful side it's Guillestre (T-23), Avallon (Burgundy) and Saumur (Picardy), on the unlawful it's La Fierte (Picardy) and Bastia Extension (Provence). I know for sure that almost all of the Maquis and Brigand bases lack the proper equipments.
Exactly and this should be fixed asap I mean okay development stuff progressing slowly is okay but Gallia lacks basic stuff that is not really okay anymore.
Bumping so a dev can leave a note here, those mistakes are actually pretty major, I don't even know why this is like that, why is the equipment so damn unfinished?
Oh how spoiled we've become. I remember having to fly to Coronado when making a new char just to get an AU VIII.
Council restart should be moved.
Council requires on his snub buypoint armor upgrades and all this extras.

IDF, EFL, GMS restarts require armor upgrades etc.

As someone who mostly play in Gallia it's kinda annoying.
(07-03-2017, 04:43 PM)Le Fier Wrote: [ -> ]Council restart should be moved.
Council requires on his snub buypoint armor upgrades and all this extras.

IDF, EFL, GMS restarts require armor upgrades etc.

As someone who mostly play in Gallia it's kinda annoying.

Nice to see someone enjoys the Council Big Grin and yes, many things are just not getting enough care at all, one day of devotion for Gallia would solve it.
Pages: 1 2