Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Marsflyer Turrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachmentid=751]

[Image: 2004603569620176200_rs.jpg]
That screenshot is from ingame, just now, after using the turrets on him.

Funny that they get a "wow they suck" in game but on the boards these turrets are "uber"

By the way, he was in a Huegenot cruiser, with an appropriate cruiser shield equipped, and he still said they suck.

*sigh* looks like I have to do an imageshack...
Hey, I see myself!

And they suck against Huegenot sure. That ship has a very small hitbox, and are strong cruisers. Also, Marsflyers were downgraded and thats another reason. Had you been around a bit ago, you'd see that a ship with marsflyers could beat almost anything.
Dab,Aug 30 2006, 02:12 PM Wrote:Hey, I see myself!

And they suck against Huegenot sure. That ship has a very small hitbox, and are strong cruisers. Also, Marsflyers were downgraded and thats another reason. Had you been around a bit ago, you'd see that a ship with marsflyers could beat almost anything.
[snapback]33151[/snapback]

Yeah I understand that (Saw another post talking about the nerf) but the point of this post was to show people what the guy said about how they are *now*.

And dab yeah huegenots are tough little buggers with a small hitbox, but he was sitting perfectly still for me, and I was shooting at him from the top so I had ample room for hits.
By the way, he was in a Huegenot cruiser, with an appropriate cruiser shield equipped, and he still said they suck.[Quote] D.O

Could have sworn he said he had a battleship shield on his Huggy and it was pointed out
to him that, that was against the rules. Must have been dreaming then ....

Hoodlum
Fellow Hoodlum,Aug 30 2006, 03:42 PM Wrote:Could have sworn he said he had a battleship shield on his Huggy and it was pointed out
to him that, that was against the rules. Must have been dreaaming then ....

Hoodlum
[snapback]33176[/snapback]
Actually that was Lajuest, not Verginix. and Lajuest purchased the spare Cruiser shield I had in my hold from me and swapped the shields out and stuck the BS one on his storage character. So he fixed that problem the second he found out it was against the rules, I still took a screenshot and saved it however. Still wish he woulda read the rules.
Apologies ... Thanks for pointing that out. Good job it was brought to his attention anyway.
Lajeust, come one you have been here a while now. Verginix, sorry if I impuned you.

Hoodlum
lol its alright and yea with all the talk about those marflyer turrets, when he shot at me with them, i was pretty dissapointed