Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Maximum level for ships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Is there a maximum level which can be attained for each specific ship class. i.e. I have a vhf who steadfastly refuses to go above level 69.

Just wondered if there's any way to tell by looking at the level, which kind of ship it is.

Cheers.
A character can go up to level 90.

It's all about ship value and equipment + cash on the ship.
I think you can't tell by level what ship has a person you dont see. Some people use their snubs as banks. So they seem like traders with level 89 or 90.

However:

Level 50-60 = fighters and bombers (fully equipped)

Level 60-70 = traders (3600 cargo traders mostly)

Level 70-90= traders (from 4k to 5k cargo space), crusiers, battlecrusiers, battleships, players getting ready to buy capital ships or something very expensive.

I hope I gave you the info needed ^_^
I'm still learning to read levels myself, but what I've got for likely levels and corresponding ships so far is:
20-23: Brand new ship, just left Erie or /restart base
<50: New ship, not fully equipped with stuff yet
50-60 : fully equipped fighter
60-70: Gunboats to cruisers
70-80: Cruisers to battleships
80-90: Battleships.

having fancy equipment, such as cloaks, high level armor, can bump the level higher than you may expect. Also, not really sure on trade ships, they can vary a lot depending if the player keeps the cash on them?
Thanks, all. That's just what I needed.

Cheers for the replies.
(06-28-2017, 11:31 AM)Jackal Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can't tell by level what ship has a person you dont see. Some people use their snubs as banks. So they seem like traders with level 89 or 90.

However:

Level 50-60 = fighters and bombers (fully equipped)

Level 60-70 = traders (3600 cargo traders mostly)

Level 70-90= traders (from 4k to 5k cargo space), crusiers, battlecrusiers, battleships, players getting ready to buy capital ships or something very expensive.

I hope I gave you the info needed ^_^

erm...
redemption
cau 8
BS scanner
full cerbs / full heavy treb and just the most dmg guns and stuff
cloak
full docking bays
full ammo
and a bit of cash i think i had 100mil on all 5 of my main bs's when i achieved this though

i had my redemption level 90

but this is the max of the max equiptment and idk if the 100mil gave it 1 2 or even 3 levels but i dont have the gear to retest this let alone i bought a cau8 with the cash i had since then

sooo 80-90 is BS yes but traders can get well above 90
what you want is a fully geared transport full equipt with 2000 billion and you can see the highest level lol unless skorak is 100% on this and the cap is 90

but ive never seen a BS lower then level 80 :/

money also boosts you regardless of ship type, gear and such u can have a starflier and 200bil and probs be 90 (or above idk is skorak was 100%)
(06-28-2017, 01:57 PM)hubjump Wrote: [ -> ]money also boosts you regardless of ship type, gear and such u can have a starflier and 200bil and probs be 90 (or above idk is skorak was 100%)

A brand new ship with about 1 to 1.1 billion will make you level 90.
i should do that and put a recruit id on it and fly around confusing pirates :3
Also, Equipment like cloaks and docking modules only worth couple of M to NPC , so they dont count in level calculation.