Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IRG & Zoners || From: Nicole Malakai - FP5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
_-.=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=.-_

CommID: Nicole Malakai
Topic: 5th Freeport

Greetings!

I am Nicole Malakai of the Zoner Guard and for now an administrator of infamous 5th Freeport. I hope you all are doing great but pleasantries aside. I am in need of your help. Due to hostile nature of 41st Omega and its Neutron Star I am not able to fill up our food storages for more than a week. This problem isn't that huge if we look into near future but later it won't be possible to deliver food from outside sources due to increasing power of Nation of Crete and Red Hessian movement. I cannot exclude Hunters who are trying to get them all.

So my question is... Are you willing to help us with research of radiation emitted from Neutron Star which shortens significantly lifespan of food? And which material we should use for further upgrade of our storage walls in order to prevent radiation from shortening lifespan of supplies?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

~Nicole Malakai, Freeport-5 Administrator, Zoner Guard
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [MFE]Doc Holliday
To: Nicole Malakai

Greetings, Administrator Malakai,

I am currently in Stuttgart doing some work so I'm not too terribly far away. My faithful transport can get you some food out there so I'm adding you to my manifest. It's well armored so don't worry about me. My only worry is getting hijacked by the afore mentioned Corsairs or Hessians with my goods. I'm also going to plan a load of pharmaceuticals. I'll see what else I can load up with.
Also, if you need medical help, Cmdr. Sarah Coyle commands Med Force Three and is assigned to the Omicrons and Omegas. It isn't a fighting ship but can help with medical.
Let me know if you need further assistance.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
CEO, Med Force Enterprises

Greetings Dr. Holliday

It's nice to read a message sent by legend. Hopefully Corsairs and Hessians will avoid you and if not then hope they will clash together and leave you alone. Our food supplies are quite low but it's enough for three (3) days, however our pharmaceutical supplies were restored by Cryer. But additional supplies won't be thrown away!

I thank you, Dr.Holliday. However I cannot reward you now due to station's low income but I will owe you a favor. I'll have to contact Confederation as soon as possible.

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [MFE]Doc Holliday

Administrator Malakai,

Me? Legend? Nah! I just prefer to think of myself as someone who cares, a humanitarian. I have placed the order for food and another for water to keep your reserves stocked up. I will do the same with pharmaceuticals a bit later.
I don't ask for compensation. I never have for my work. I think I would prefer just having a friend. Dinner and a drink perhaps? Let me know.

-Doc
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Dr. John Henry Holliday

Miss Malakai,

As promised:
[url=[URL=http://s20.photobucket.com/user/Beowulf58/media/Food_zps4nbkpu96.png.html][Image: Food_zps4nbkpu96.png]]Food
[url=[URL=http://s20.photobucket.com/user/Beowulf58/media/water_zpsggzsxrvk.png.html][Image: water_zpsggzsxrvk.png]Water

Now, about that dinner
-Doc

Hello!

Docking master and storage staff informed me about your delivery. Please let me thank you for all of us in this hell station, 5th Freeport. We are supplied enough for next two weeks, however we still have to find out how to upgrade our storages otherwise all of the food will be destroyed by radiation.

Now about dinner and friendship. I wouldn't mind having a friend and for sure I wouldn't mind dinner and drink. I might find a spare time between a hard work and sleep. Let me know where and when and I will try my best to appear there!

[Image: StrEnt3.png]

[[Incoming Transmission]]
::Encryption:: Medium
::Subject:: Freeport 5
::Sender ID:: Star Enterprises
::Recipient ID:: Nicole Malakai

Greetings Nicole Malakai
We recieved your voice!
Star Enterprise are ready to provide you few ships with first need of food and water. We will also send you some oxygen baloons, if radiation damages life support system.
Our Head of Logistic, will pave and confrim safest route from Freeport 1 and will order goods for loading on our haulers.
When all the preliminary work is done, our employee will deliver them to your Storage.

[[Transmission Ends]]
[Image: FB6lLBF.png]

Incoming message transmission: Established
Secure Channel: Opened
Encryption: Medium
Subject: Supplyement
Identification ID: Leela Tornbald
Signal bosting: 66%
[Image: wZNTCsU.jpg]

Ola Nicole Malakai.
Our managers recieved your request. And i processed it as fast, as i was available.
I got report message from our haulers, about 2 succesefull trips.
And one of our convoys was destroyed... some Vargant caught us in omega 5, and killed one of of our haulers...
By nomads, we lost already 2 good captains. Looks like space become more dangerous and we need to protect ourselves not only from Corsairs and Red Hessians..
But anyway, we are continue to work. And if you need any additional recources, you may give us a link!

With honor and respect Leela *Kisa* Tornbald out

Transmission message: terminated
Signal lost

Topic: Freeport 5

Greetings Ms. Malakai and fellow Zoners,

I am Paul McAvoy, from The Seraphim, a humanitarian organization.The quick response of the problem from the Zoner community is astonishing. However, there still is the issue of radiation exposure of the storages. I contacted a few friends of mine on Cambridge and they suggested using a non-toxic heavy metal plating, such as cobalt. As far as I know, the radiation increases significantly when you get closer to the Neutron Star, so I strongly believe a cobalt plating could be your solution, given the distance of the star to the station. Take a look at storages and name us the needed amount.

If that is a no go, Corsairs from Léon Base could be contacted, however I assume that they bring fresh supplies from Crete every few weeks.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Paul McAvoy
[Image: 4LwX8F6.gif]
[Image: FB6lLBF.png]

Incoming message transmission: Established
Secure Channel: Opened
Encryption: Medium
Subject: Supplyement
Identification ID: Leela Tornbald
Signal bosting: 66%
[Image: wZNTCsU.jpg]

Ola senorita!
I got additional report from one of our's researach vessel, that he already provide to your storage, some Rainforced alloy, which consists Cobalt and Tungsten, so you can try it, and tell us, if this has positive effect!

With honor and respect Leela *Kisa* Tornbald out

Transmission message: terminated
Signal lost
Pages: 1 2 3