Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: WoW Legion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got myself back into the good ol' WoW. Especially the latest expansion which is a total blast. Was wondering if there are some folks around here interested or playing, especially on Argent Dawn (EU).

Why there ? Well the realm is a PVE/RP one, and you don't need to be worried for others to camp you when you do quests. I've seen the popularity on the alliance side mostly, and so far I have over there my main chars. For those that are aware of WoW (World of Warcraft), the latest patches are quite impressive and so far the Legion expansion did a great job to deliver good content.

The realm Argent Dawn is filled with RP and was thinking to get an RP/PVE group if there is an interest.

There is even a hub structured very nicely for RP regarding this realm : Argent Archives
I play myself though I play on Ravencrest (Alliance) and Dethecus (Horde). Mostly PvE Raiding. Legion for me is the best expansion next to WotLK
Hi there, Synk, nice to see you alive. Why playing that childish attraction while you have perfect vanilla servers around? Better challenge, deeper experience, soulfulness, mostly mature audience.
(07-01-2017, 01:30 PM)Sanctions Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, Synk, nice to see you alive. Why playing that childish attraction while you have perfect vanilla servers around? Better challenge, deeper experience, soulfulness, mostly mature audience.

Well... thing is, I played TBC, WoTLK.. even tried Vanilla. And about the maturity it's not applicable on most servers. Finding a good private server can be tricky. Also, the retail experience is quite great, at least the one I had. And the specific realm I mentioned, is quite mature enough. As I said, they do have a lot of RP guilds, events, activities and the interactions between the guilds can be quite amazing !