Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ye olde Treehugger is back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again!

Used to play Disco back in 2009-2011 (IIRC) during the 4.85 and beginning of 4.86. Wanted to jump back and see what the game is like after such a long time Smile I won't play much, but if there's any action I can dig into, maybe revive my old character I'd love to.

Not sure if there is anyone around whom I still know, or if there's anyone who still remembers me, I used to RP Gaians back in the [NLH] (Nature's Last Hope) era, hoping there's at least a bit of action going on in that era Smile
(either way I lost my ships aeons ago, so I'll have to jump in fresh Big Grin)

See ya fellas in-game!
Welcome back.

I used to be in [NLH] but I doubt you remember me. I was flying a transport only.

If you got any questions to get back in ask. Though unlucky timing right now we migrate the server.
Welcome back, I remember you Smile. If you need any money shout and we'll send some your way Smile
Welcome back! Smile
Well, hello there. Hit me up if you happen to feel like flying Gaian colours again. My Skype's the.sauron.

See you around!
Hello and welcome back! If you need any money for a ship, feel free to ask.

I've never heard of NLH, but if you feel like flying some gaian shippies again poke sauron or drop a post here
Hey, I remember you; welcome back! Big Grin
Welcome back! It's always nice to see more Gaians Smile
Your name rings a bell. Welcome back. Yup, I'm still around. Cya in the server.
Welcome. Good to have an oldtimer back around here. The NLH was one of the first factions i interacted with in 4.85. Good old times. A lot of things changed. Enjoy the new stuff and poke the new Gaian guys. Smile