Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New little POB feature added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is relatively small and obscure, but could be useful to many players so I wanted to mention it somewhere visible.
After the server migration yesterday we updated the POB plugin to allow base administrators to do this:
Code:
/base addpwd <password> viewshop
The extra 'viewshop' causes the password, when used in "/base login <password>", to only allow access to read-only parts of /shop. Useful for people who supply the base (you can see how much the base has of each commodity) but who base administrators don't want fiddling with other things (e.g. the bank).
rmpwd, lstpwd etc. are all compatible with this of course.
Are you able to restrict certain goods from view?
No.
I wont kiss u guys cuz heh, but many many many thanks! Thats most useful change in pobs since im here!

PS: i will abuse and trow a bee nest on your lap: what about a closer look on the pob siege system?
Nice, thanks.
Awesome! The "base checker password" has become reality!
Thank you, Alex, for coding it!!!
This is awesome, thanks a lot!

Just a little question: By which parameter are commodities and equipment sorted in the shop? It is not alphabetical, it is not by nameID, not by a commodity Nickname and not by order it was added, so what is it?

It would be great, if it was possible to sort the shop list by commodity name or by order the commodity was added to the list. But this is just a humble suggestion.
THANK YOU ALEX U BEST MAN
(07-03-2017, 02:16 AM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]By which parameter are commodities and equipment sorted in the shop? It is not alphabetical, it is not by nameID, not by a commodity Nickname and not by order it was added, so what is it?
I think it's based on the CreateID hash of the commodity nickname.
cool Wink
Pages: 1 2