Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: battlecruiser>fleetcommand/skill bret bc pls add
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
why's the pvp thread locked whos idea was this?

anyway

another loss due to the simple fact they have a ship better then anything we have and its of a class we lack
GRN BC
and crecy is a glorified gunboat
and you plan on giving GRN a cruiser...

WHOS IDEAS ARE THESE?!?!

most of bretonia is rather fed up and demotivated because GALLIA DOESNT NEED ANYTHING TO WIN APART FROM BC'S also i get that BC is meant to be a BS killer but when its got LITERALLY NO OPPOSITION its kinda unbalanced
the salt
ITS RADIATING FROM MY VEINS BOI

Bretonia either needs old crecy
or a BC capable of fighting the obstinant

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAVE YOU EVER FOUGHT ON THE SIDE OF BRETONIA BEFORE? ITS SO CANCER
ITS JUST BC
BC EVERYWHERE
BC PTSD

CAPITAL LETTER INTENSIFIES
[Image: GzNjD.gif]

Well, it seems to be pretty helpless against faster cruisers, the Hatchet, for example.
Yeah but we cant call out hatchets or CR cruisers on demand because we are Bretonia not Crayter or Kusari
and as stated our cruiser is a glorified gunboat

ive actually posted an unconstructed thread about this because its been an issue for as long as i can remember but nothing has been done apart from nerfing our only weapon -_______-
Erm, welcome to my life.... lucky me, i got a Thannie, ye, brets doomed in 1x1 CrecyxFrogBC ah well

And Shelcs, sure, using that BC vs a small quick cruiser is a thing, but trying on a Crecy is way more problematic.
(07-02-2017, 08:36 PM)hubjump Wrote: [ -> ]Bretonia either needs old crecy

Oh trust me, it doesn't. The old Crecy was the most broken capital ship in the mod and deserved every nerf it got.

As for your GRN BC problem, even the nerfed Crecy (which is now balanced, not "bad" as the general impression is) can do a great job against it because it's small enough to consistently dodge fire while hitting the slow battlecruiser. If anyone's at a disadvantage it's GRN for not having their own cruiser while BAF not only has that but can sometimes get LABC support from Liberty or use the BAF LABCs while Gallia gets almost no cruiser support from other factions. Personally as a Crecy user I enjoy fights against Gallia because there is no opposing cruiser to pressure me off and a GRN cruiser is a must for balanced fleet fights.

That being said Bretonia still should get a BC, but it's not as bad as you're putting it. How many competent Crecy pilots did you have in those battles against GRN BCs you struggled with? I bet if you had only two you'd suddenly see they're not that hard to deal with.
Antionio...
Our crecies
once seen
get utterly violated by enemy snub craft

They just cant live long enough
and the damage output is pathetic
Yes for its size it was broken
but it was the only thing saving us from this catastrophic destruction we now face.

surely you have seen how gunboats get swarmed by like 10 snubs and it dies in about a minute?
Yeah that happens to the crecy too... also we have had crecies in the past quite a few, this happened and people forget they even existed they die so quick
and if its equipt for snubs it cant fight the Bcruisers

it frustrates me that so many fleet fights arn't won through strategy skill and coordination but by a bunch of indie players who own BC's...
i only ever see snub fights of GRN with real command happening
Stop censoring me, Kane, stop flaming me in the BAF chat, do it in PMs, thank you.
Yes. Skype is Skype.

But, I know only one thing. Something, has to be done about balance between GRN and BAF ships and weapons. The BC, as of now, is fully, and I mean fully, without even taking a scratch sometimes, capable of murdering Dunkirks. That's fine by me. But what I find troubling is the fact that you say we always have the LABC to support us, and the Crayter stuff. That just is not entirely accurate. Sometimes we get help, but I would argue that most of the time when there is no event going on or any scheduled raids, we don't get that smaller ship aide. And most of us don't own Crecies. Now I will say, I don't know much of Crecies and destroyer combat, so idk maybe this point isn't as of value. But GRN ALWAYS log some form of snub, at least when I play caps vs them. Those snubs, as Kane said, demolish our Crecies. I've seen that, and it isn't pretty. They simply cannot fight the BC's and the snubs all at once. Anyways, I just wanted to put that out. Dismantle if you wish XD
(07-02-2017, 09:25 PM)hubjump Wrote: [ -> ]Antionio...
Our crecies
once seen
get utterly violated by enemy snub craft

They just cant live long enough
and the damage output is pathetic
Yes for its size it was broken
but it was the only thing saving us from this catastrophic destruction we now face.

surely you have seen how gunboats get swarmed by like 10 snubs and it dies in about a minute?
Yeah that happens to the crecy too... also we have had crecies in the past quite a few, this happened and people forget they even existed they die so quick
and if its equipt for snubs it cant fight the Bcruisers

it frustrates me that so many fleet fights arn't won through strategy skill and coordination but by a bunch of indie players who own BC's...
i only ever see snub fights of GRN with real command happening

So it's fine when a Kirk/Libdread have an advantage over basically any heavy BS, but when's the other way around with BCs vs Kirks, it's not? The entitlement is ridiculous.
If you only log battleships then ofcourse you will die to 3 battlecruiser. You fought 3 skilled players who knew how to fly this ship (me included) and we fought tactical on our side using commands with the chat. You claim that battlecruiser are better than fleetcommand/skill, but all I've seen is that you were seperating all the time. There was no tactical superiority. The GRN capline is broken because it has no counter to cruiser. If the players on your side don't realize that logging a labc or cr cruiser or takeda would is better, it's not the fault of the GRN bc.
I know you weren't there at that time, so I tell you. Your side got the support of 1 more cr cruiser and 1 labc. We lost a bc after some time and had to retreat.
The capline and playerbase your side has at disposal is much bigger as the fight showed, after an half hour we were outnumbered snub and capwise. But that's nothing to do with it.
It's senseless to complain about this because you brought the wrong ships and were skillwise at least on par with the our side. And it would happen like that anywhere. If you encounter 3 legion battleships with 3 labcs, 3 legates/murmillos with 3 tirpitzs, 3 marduks with 3 core bcs and so on. Cruiser > BC > Battleship.
Pages: 1 2