Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BHG| Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the feedback thread for the Bounty Hunters Guild. Please keep in mind that as the name may suggest, if you were shot at by us it was likely(should have been) for money. If for some reason this upsets you, please understand that this is our role in Discovery and that we do our best to fill it and try to keep a cool head when posting.
How dare you shoot me for cash!! (jk)

Keep up the nice work fellas, always a pleasure seeing you in game.
(07-03-2017, 06:08 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you shoot me for cash!! (jk)

Keep up the nice work fellas, always a pleasure seeing you in game.

You don't have even to mention it's joke as we all here know you never left 'hattan's orbit or your Osiris. Smile

As for the BHG| yeah, we had fun pews. Always pleasure dealing with you. Special holler to Jack Henderson.
Howcome it took so long to make this thread?
So, I'm rather curious. If i'm not mistaken the BHG HC have been bumped countless times via PM's on the forums, skype, discord and other places regarding a thread that was sent from DHC- HC to BHG| and we were informed a few times that we would get a response within this time frame, on this day, once this player has done this and it is clear we are still waiting. So this is a feedback bump for the thread. We hope to get a response sooner rather then later.

To: Bounty Hunters Guild Guildmaster || From: Daumann Heavy Construction