Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Guild Wars 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I just finished updating Guild Wars 2, because i haven't played since I completed the Heart of Thorns storyline. I was wondering if there is currently any active GW2 or even GW1 players in here?Right now the only Disco player that i know plays this, is .
When im not flying here im playing Dungeons and Dragons online, NWNII online, Diablo III online, Path of Exile online, Lord of the Rings online, TERA, Dragon Age Origins.... i used to play GWI way back but lost interest... no rp to be seen ingame.
Foxglove has an affair with that game. Sometimes he calls me Guild Wars 2 in bed.
I don't know what to think of your reply Sombra... It never occured to me i'd read something that weird after asking about Guild Wars 2 Confused It is a fun game though

(07-04-2017, 12:23 AM)Lauralanthalasa Wrote: [ -> ]no rp to be seen ingame.
Yeah, in GW you won't find any RP. However, I think GW2 has some RP servers like Piken Square
I'm a fun person, too. That's the problem. I don't like competition.
I play mostly GW2 recently. Sitting on 2500 achievement points, three pieces of ascended armor for my Dragonhunter and doing mostly fractals and pvp. I do waste my time doing the Ydalir achievements, though, because I love that longbow design.
I told him to go to bed, and he just gave me a raspberry on my belly and moved back to the PC.
Your life is hard sombra. I think your only solution might be to crash Anet's servers.

(07-04-2017, 12:43 AM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]I play mostly GW2 recently. Sitting on 2500 achievement points, three pieces of ascended armor for my Dragonhunter and doing mostly fractals and pvp. I do waste my time doing the Ydalir achievements, though, because I love that longbow design.
I think i'm currently slightly above the 8k achievement points mark. I haven't played in ages since all my builds got nerfed and I got tired of farming for Bolt. What server do you play in? Freeport7 and I play in Seafarer's Rest.
I've gotten back into GW2 recently myself.

I don't play PvP and I don't play Fractals very often.

In other words I play PvE 99% of the time.

I'm currently playing an Asura Engineer, no idea what server.
I'm playing on Drakkar-See, which is a German server with high population I got defaulted to when starting to play.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5