Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Uncompleted Outpost // Hope's Watch activation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Base Name: Currently Uncompleted Outpost, will be renamed to Hope's Watch

Base's Affiliation (IFF): Freelancer (Forlorn Hope Repsheet)

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): Nick Stenn, of The Forlorn Hope.

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: Freelancer (Forlorn Hope Repsheet), Mercenary organization with a history of working alongside the Liberty Lawful forces and its allies.

System and Coordinates of Base (or you may send these privately): Sent privately.

Reason(s) for Construction: Further expanding the reach of Forlorn's operations and providing a safe haven for our pilots.

Evidence of allowing docking rights to Liberty Forces (tags: LPI- , [LN] , =LSF= , 5th|) (if the base is already constructed): Docking controls not yet implemented, access to all ships is currently possible.

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: This is a slightly different case than the usual. We are not constructing the station from the ground up, and are rather reactivating an abandoned station that was never completed. We found it during one of our patrols of the system that houses it, and have already began operations to bring it online. The station itself will be used as a Forlorn outpost and rally point for operations in the system and its neighbors, and will naturally be open to Liberty forces once the docking modules are brought online.

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
22nd of July 824

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Nick Stenn, The Forlorn Hope;

Thank you for registering your base in the database. According to the Laws of Liberty, your monthly cost comes to 60 million credits to Ferris.Dufresne each month for a level 5 Base in the claimed system. Every Level upgrade will have to be declared and payment adjusted in accordance with the Laws.

Your application form is processed and accepted. Good luck!

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics
TRANSMISSION OPENED

User: Nick Stenn

[Image: zomNBO5.png]

:::ACCESS GRANTED:::
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...
:::FILE OPENED:::

Paid in full for this month. Thank you.

TRANSMISSION CLOSED
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: High

[Image: j6MNUeV.gif]

• »»» Vergil Uplink Status: Active
  • »»» Location: Unknown
  • »»» Recipient ID: Liberty Government
  • »»» Subject: Reactivation

To whom it may concern,

I would like to apply for the reactivation of Hope's Watch, under my own personal name. Please find the previously agreed on fee attached.

[Image: A7DFhlU.png?1]

Attachments:
none

[Image: 5U68Aj4.png]

Nick Stenn

CLOSING TRANSMISSION
[Image: 220px-Flag-liberty.png]

Nick Stenn;

It seems that due to mishandling of documents and database entries, your outpost was not properly listed. This issue must be rectified. In addition, the case of licensing fees not being wired must be investigated and solution identified. We deemed it appropriate to request a one-time payment of 1.000.000.000 credits to be wired to Liberty-Bank-001 to receive permanent license for your outpost. On a secondary note, please make sure to comply with " Provide docking rights at all times for the Liberty Forces (tags: LPI- , [LN] , =LSF= , 5th|)" requirement as primary LSF agent has noticed lack of docking permissions for his or her craft.

- William Hawthorne, Director of License Requisition Center
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

• »»» Recipient ID: William Hawthorne
  • »»» Subject: Payment

Director Hawthorne,

Now that's just sad. I kindly show an LSF agent an installation that I know was forgotten and I get slapped with a billion credit bill. Ah well, such is life. Payment attached. Tell me, any chances we could wiggle in a few terms and conditions alongside the basic license?

Attachments:
[X]

Nick Stenn

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

Nick Stenn;

Your base has been added to the list. What else do you have in mind?

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

• »»» Recipient ID: William Hawthorne
  • »»» Subject: Payment

Director Hawthorne,

I'm busy working to get my band of mercenaries back together, and while I have most of the core players back already, I find that an unexpected period of absence has lead to a severe deterioration of our military grade equipment. While we do have the means to outfit civilian spec craft for our operations, and the ability to use them effectively, we would love to have a larger edge on our targets.

Now, it might seem a stretch, but Liberty once allowed the purchase of one of its surplus Guardian fighters by my men, and I was wondering if we could strike a deal to allow another, larger, purchase of material for use? I'm particularly interested in acquiring two or three of your wonderful Liberator craft for use in recon and scouting operations.

Attachments:

Knight Commander
Nick Stenn

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

Nick Stenn;

If you wish to licence any ships from Liberty Forces, you will need to submit a formal request for proper documentation purposes.

Hope's Watch;

Your station is no longer on our network. Please inform us of any changes that happened to it. We will send you a private message to notify of this communication. You have 7 days to respond before we remove the license from database.