Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bye, I guess
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
deleted because cringe
Goodbye ammo. We'll miss you. ;_;
Oh no, we're out of Ammo!

bye babe, all those people in conn who never told you who they were was me <3
Hey dude.....Take a break, you will be back. As for not getting any "Blue" messages..... The last kill I can remember getting, was back when Grizzleys could mount 4 Torps.
There are some ways to make your PC just a bit faster, google "GameBooster3". It turns off anything running in the background that you do not need for gaming.

Cya Soon.
If you want join us and I will ensure you are trained to the highest quality of pvp skill whether a snub or valor. I can train you all things. Note we have a lot of other pros in the Legion who could teach you a trick or two.

Our rp is also pretty solid, give us a try Wink. If you are willing I will invest in you.

Good luck, BW.
(07-07-2017, 07:39 PM)Ammo Wrote: [ -> ]bye

It's actually about several RL issues. ... I just need an undefined amount of time. ...

ok

I hope you solve those RL issues soon. If you need to leave for some time, do it, its only healthy.

Just a little note, since your PM box is full: You would not leave, without paying for those archangels, you got from me about a month ago, would you? Im sure you just forgot about it due to RL stuff.
two from the one from the one to the three

I just came back in this thread right here to check out things and oh dear. You guys are being so kind with me, thanks a million for all of your posts. I'll definetly get over this, and maybe I'll come back, according on how will the current situation turn out to be. Thanks everyone, this actually really means a lot to me. <3

btw

(07-08-2017, 12:55 AM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]You would not leave, without paying for those archangels, you got from me about a month ago, would you

ask for that, I gave him the bankchar's pass or whatever

I have to pay debts inb4 I leave now
ok :<
BWaaaaaaaaaap
(07-08-2017, 05:31 AM)Ammo Wrote: [ -> ]123
two from the one from the one to the three

I just came back in this thread right here to check out things and oh dear. You guys are being so kind with me, thanks a million for all of your posts. I'll definetly get over this, and maybe I'll come back, according on how will the current situation turn out to be. Thanks everyone, this actually really means a lot to me. <3

btw

(07-08-2017, 12:55 AM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]You would not leave, without paying for those archangels, you got from me about a month ago, would you

ask for that, I gave him the bankchar's pass or whatever

I have to pay debts inb4 I leave now
ok :<

I told you! I "Bohly" told you that there's people interested to help you! I can spam Bohs everywhere but also if you're not "famous" it's enough to ask help around and, as you could see there's who want to help you! NEVER BACK DOWN! AND WHO TELLS ME THAT HOPE IS USELESS I KILL IT!!
Pages: 1 2