Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Amazing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow. I must say... thats one of the larger piles of-- I wont say it.Yes. I flamed insults at him after I exploded for no defined reason. I like how the new guy doesn't even get heard in the ordeal. 26 hours of Vista troubleshooting to get on there. and I get 2 hours of game time before I am banned for yelling at the guy that blew me up for no reason.. Hm. Including that he opened fire on a player under level 30. But you wouldn't know that would you? No. Because nobody asked me to post my screens.

Screw it. Im going to be back and I will track him down on the server. I will blast him out of the sky. In roleplay style of course... my finger slipped.
' Wrote:Wow. I must say... thats one of the larger piles of-- I wont say it.Yes. I flamed insults at him after I exploded for no defined reason. I like how the new guy doesn't even get heard in the ordeal. 26 hours of Vista troubleshooting to get on there. and I get 2 hours of game time before I am banned for yelling at the guy that blew me up for no reason.. Hm. Including that he opened fire on a player under level 30. But you wouldn't know that would you? No. Because nobody asked me to post my screens.
You may post any screen shots you might have for defense in your sanction thread.
Given that you are admitting to the rule violation regardless i doubt it will make a difference.
Violating a rule just because someone else violated another rule is no excuse.
I bet he doesn't get punished for his...
' Wrote:I bet he doesn't get punished for his...
If you have proof he violated any server rule please post a sanction report against this individual.
He will be judged on his actions accordingly by the administrators.
Do not make public posts, use the forum violations reporting guidelines.
Alright, answer me these questions. I do love hearing everyone's side, as long as they are truthful.

1: What did your killer say prior to attack?

2: Did you curse at all, or send insulting remarks at him?

3: What level were you when you were killed? Your level may have stood above 30 along with your cargo, which was lost in the death.
::sigh:: I invited the option to not create a trial by forum & that option wasn't taken. Therefore, I will take the initiative to close the topic.
Pages: 1 2