Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH~ | From: Minami, Mi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wa8n80h.png]

Konbanwa, our dearest friends.

I come to you with a rather surprising message for both of us, while attempting to pirate a general Kishiro transport today, just half an hour ago, we noticed they were hauling Quantum Arrays which are usually used in constructions stationside. Amusingly enough this Kishiro Captain was naiive enough to show us where exactly they bring those materials.
It appears that we have a new station in Galileo labelled "Freeport 12". The station already bears an Zoner Identification Code and like expected from a Freeport granted us permission to dock. This sounds all fine but what made us worry is that the Kishiro Captain claimed the base to be theirs and that the Captain himself was the Administrator of the space station.

We are wondering what you, the Lane Hackers, think about this and if we shouldn't start a joint observation as well as investigation concerning this new "Freeport". Before I forget it, while they were foolish enough to show me the location, the "Renegade" attempted to trick us to be able to flee multiple times.

Anyway, I will attach a bit of data below:

Ohenji omachi shite orimasu.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]

Konbanwa. Did my message get lost? I am a little surprised by the delay. You surely have reasons. Luckily this spacestation didn't grow too much to be able to defend itself sufficiently yet so we can still talk about the prior mentioned idea.

Hope to hear from you soon.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: SGeJYNX.png][Image: oA3qqV3.png]

Ms. Mi,

Greetings and thank you for contacting us. We have experience in dealing with two-faced corporate-type laid-back flunkies that hide behind neutrality or other non-hostile parties to us in their stations with fake IFF signatures.

I have investigated the station's location and while it appears to allow us free docking. For the moment, I suspect. We do not wish to put any more focus on this side of system due to general lack of traffic there but should we encounter transports hauling base supplies towards Galileo we will sack them dry to halt any progression towards upgrading it.

Should you have any more ideas or plans, I will gladly hear you out and relay it to other professors for consideration.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Kon'nichiwa, haikei Scorpius-san.

We took a look at the installation ourselves a few days ago and it permits us free docking rights to this date too. But as you stated this is likely just being a temporary matter. Galileo indeed proved to be not worth a lot of attention lately but just like the Lane Hackers we will see what we can do to slow down the building progress.
For now I suggest that both sides keep observing the installation, should their owners decide to choose the wrong side and deny any of our ships landing rights we should approach them together with direct words.
Just in case they stay neutral towards both our groups, what would the Lane Hackers think about dealing with those people? Through indirect means only for sure, no need to take unnecessary risks.

Tanoshimi ni shiteorimasu to work together with you again.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: SGeJYNX.png][Image: oA3qqV3.png]

Ms. Mi,

If Kishiro Technologies owns the station disguised as Freeport then we shall not be dealing with them due to our views on the corporate world. This is exactly what we fight against. Double-faced money-hungry corporate flunkies that will abuse the good name of Freeports and Zoners to hide their corporate plans for greed and profit have no sympathy from us and shall be treated as regular milksops that are only concerned with making their wallets fat and the expense of other men and women. We shall not stand for such abuse and blatant lies thus transports supplying the station will be sacked dry to impede any progression and to cut into their profits as best we can without unnecessary losses in human lives.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...