Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: |=DSS=| Recruitment Head Quarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: UWBR8x9.png]

Deep Space Solutions

HeadQuarters - Elysium Station

Recruitment Center

Join DSS

What we offer

• Startup bonus: You will receive a 25 mil startup bonus if you don't have enough funds.
  • Loan option: You can get a loan in order to build up a trader.
  • Full support: We will support you and advise you when you build your new character.
  • Lots of fun: The people who work in our faction are hard workers and also sweet and funny degenerates, so fun is not an option, it is a sure thing.

What we require

• Knowledge of Discovery server rules: You must make yourself familiar with Discovery rules in order to prevent possible sanctions. Also a quality RP is required with other players when traversing vast and populeted Discovery space.
  • Listen to the elder staff: The people who have been here longer than you know how things work, they are not trying to be smart arses, they only want to help with proper advices.
  • Staff information: You have to be written in the staff information thread and keap track of your ships so familiy can always know who you are.

How to sign up for the DSS?

1. You post your application in this thread, short biography, name of your character, etc.
  2. You receive a PM by the President or Vice President and do a short interview
  3. If you are accepted you make a post in here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=151659 You will fill in the ship list once you acquire them
  4. You can contact the Vice President for your startup bonus

What should my application look like?

1. Full Name
  2. Age
  3. How many hours per week can you spend working for DSS
  4. Reason why you chose us
  5. Your biography - RP based (at least 5 lines)
  6. Discord account name

Failing to post a correct application means you will NOT be accepted.
Full Name: Eshan Singh
How many hours per week can you spend working for DSM: 30+ depends on internet service and blackouts
Reason why you chose us: i was refered to you on forum as being the people to join commonwealth if you are a miner/trader
Your biography - RP based (at least 5 lines) : Born on planet Erie, parents were surveyors for the Liberty Goverment but dissapeared when they went on a survey mission(unknown location).
Lived with grandparents, worked at family business till we could afford a ship. Started mining and surveying nearby systems to look for better profits.
Married with 3 children, for this reason i look to improve my families life.
*I wish to join as i have been constantly harassed by Liberty Corporation's, who see my lowly one man mining operation a threat to their monopoly of Liberty Space. I have explored many other houses and the same occur's whether its house corporation's or other's.

Joining the Commonwealth with its idea of liberty and its value's appeals far greater to me and my family.

Yes in time i wish to form a company of my own but i am far from that situation, I have worked hard in the last year to provide for my family and save enough to purchase a Hegemon, even with the harrasment, threat's and piracy that is left unchecked within Liberty.

*added from commonwealth application

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: Dark Shiva
Full Name: Daniel Michael Quartz
How many hours per week can you spend working for DSM: 40 Hours. Though It would be better to give me a quota.
Reason why you chose us: You look active, I've been looking for a group to mine with/Chill with.
Your biography - RP based (at least 5 lines): Descended from a rich liberty family that immigrated to planet Denver in the Colorado system,
my family's glory has faded much since its exodus, my father bet our last few credits in a dice game and lost. My family always gave me what I wanted, no matter how hard times were, so after the debt became a big problem and with my parents entering their early 60's, I needed to find a job to keep us afloat. It was hell, I had never worked before because my parents had always provided for me, I somehow always thought everything would stay the same and I would always have someone to take care of me. After being fired many times, it was clear I wasn't suited for hard labor or the like, my hands were too smooth and soft. It was then while drinking my sorrows away with my last few credits and preparing to shoot myself out an airlock when I was done this last glass, that a man approached me with an offer. I would be transferring cargo from Omicron Gamma to a place called Kreuzberg Depot in New Berlin for 2 million credits, he was even nice enough to loan me a ship I could pay off! I found out the hard way later that I was driving a Corsair Transport filled with Artifacts to a Junker outpost. So after spending a few years in a Rheinland security penitentiary I think I learned my lesson, If it sounds too good to be true, it is, no more ***** and no more quick and easy. Time to settle down and work hard to pay my dept to my parents.
(Hands Resume to DSM employee)

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: deizmios
<<< INCOMING TRANSMISSION >>>

Ahoy mates!

1. Full Name: Captain "Mad" Max Harper
2. Age: 31
3. How many hours per week can you spend working for DSM: Varies greatly. Some weeks only a few hours, some 20+
4. Reason why you chose us: I met the exec in a chance encounter with some low-life pirates in New York. We hit it off there and have been communicating since.
5. Your biography - RP based (at least 5 lines): Look here, I'm not going to bore you with some "sob story of my horrible past". Suffice to say I've been running my own business as a private contractor licensed under Interspace Commerce. I own and operate my own "Mastodon"-class Liberty Transport (The Lucky Lady) and I've flown her from one end of Sirius to the other. Cartography is a favorite pastime of mine, so suffice to say my navigational computer has hundreds of bases and jumpholes charted in well over a hundred different systems. If you need something moved, I can get it there with speed and efficiency. My status as an independent contractor has opened the doors to some... less-than-scrupulous factions, and I have shipped and smuggled my way to a small fortune. I heard y'all were seeking another transport to move goods to your bases, and I'm honored that your company executive extended this personal invitation to join up. I suppose it's been long enough flying my own colors. Time to do something a little more meaningful than just lining my own pockets.
6. S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: Cpt. Harper

Cpt. Harper out.

<<< END TRANSMISSION >>>

1. Full Name: John Deere
  2. Age: 25
  3. How much time per week can you spend working for DSM: Varies, minimum of 3.
  4. Reason why you chose us: Met the president of the company off California Minor and he thought I would be a great addition to the company.
  5. Biography: Some know my call sign "Templar", nothing else is important. I've been a freelance tradesman for some time running a borderworld transport. I've been around, seen a lot of things. I've spent time running (legal) supplies out into the Omicrons as well as spent some time exploring the region. A lot of strange and interesting things out there, but seeing the wonders out there sure makes one feel small. It would be nice to explore and exploit the great unknowns together.
  6. S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: Unimatrix011

Templar out
Full Name: Alexander Reckham
How many hours per week can you spend working for DSM : nothing I could specify as an amout, depends on. Probably 2 or more.
Reason why you chose us: you guys seem to be pretty active ingame
Your biography - I've been born in the outer regions of Liberty. My parents never had enough money to pay for a proper education. As you know, your skills don't matter when your vita looks like mine .. nobody wanted to hire me. So I started to earn for my living on my own .. participating in some 'shady business'. In short words, I've been a trader. But not the one you usually see arround. I used to fly below the radar, since my cargo mostly was kind of .. 'special'. Now the time has come to leave this behind me and commit in proper business.
S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol : already transmitted
Full Name: Aiden Shadow

How many hours per week can you spend working for DSM: Depends on my free time and if i am needed for pvp stuff.

Reason why you chose us: To free DSM from the scum who dares to attack it.

Your biography : Being born on Planet Harris in Tau-31, I've grown up in a hard working and supressed worker family. I've realized the need of violence in many situations soon and decided to become a great warrior. On my way trough many of the best mercenary and assassination organizations, I've gained a great competence in finding and exterminating several targets of any kind. Finally, a good friend offered me a great place in his organization with a well paid salary for my services. This will be my thing and a good base for the future.

S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: You know.
<//:: Incomming Transmission ..
<//:: loading 57%..
<//:: loading 100%..
<//:: Communication channel opened, starting video feed.

Sender: Rahab "Harrow" Ibn-La'Zahad
Source: Planet Manhattan, New York System
Encryption Level: Moderate
Transmission Target(s): DSM Staff

(INRP)

Full Name: Rahab "Harrow" Ibn-La'Zahad
Place of Birth: Barrier Gate Station, Coronado System
Char Biography: Born to a rather wealthy Freelancer family on Barrier Gate Station, I kinda had a unusual childhood. I moved from Station to Station because of my parents job which they took every job they could find to earn some credits. My father taught me how to fly a transport and a fighter vessel obviously he didn't gave me any combat training. I had to learn those the hard way, at the age of 19 my mother died to a common disease we couldn't afford money to visit a doctor. My father and me joined a Mercenary group on Barrier Gate old friends of my father, they taught me how to defend myself, use weapons and how to spot your target. I've heard you look for exprienced pilots for your security division, perhaps I'm the right man for you, I know my way trough Sirius and know some shortcuts. I'm awaiting your answer.

(OORP)

How many hours per week can you spend working for DSM: As much as I am needed.
Reason why you chose us: You guys seemed to need help.
S.K.Y.P.E. Protocol: xx1klasxx

<//:: Closing Transmission

[Image: 4vLP3ob.png]

Greetings Rahab "Defiance" Ibn-La'Zahad. Your application is herebyACCEPTED Wellcome to the Elite Forces Division of DSM.

[Image: 4vLP3ob.png]

Mr. Shadow, your great fighting prowess is heard of all across Sirius. You are herebyACCEPTED Wellcome to the Elite Forces Division of DSM.

Pages: 1 2 3