Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [CANCELLED]GRN vs Nomads/Wild(July 15, 18:30 UTC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<AG]VR-Tonnant, Valor. Alternatively, <AG]-Tonnant-F01 (Lynx) or <AG]-Tonnant-B01 (Eclipse), should the Gallic side lack snubs.
(07-10-2017, 08:30 AM)oZoneRanger Wrote: [ -> ]Why not wait till the BAF-Nomad "Month Long" event that is going on is completed. It ends at the end of the this month. You might get a better response and, you would not be competing with something that is already ongoing. Having it staged anywhere that the GRN already has a conflict might be problematic.

I'd rather not have to wait. This is the first event I've made, and I want to see it through quickly so I know how to make my events better. Thanks for your input, every little bit helps.
(07-09-2017, 11:28 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]Why is event there?
It is a pain to drag Valor or something trough all that asteroids to reach that system, so lots of folks will not want to hustle with trip.

a valor is at leas flat a marduk ... is not going to make it. well no correction itll make it through but it will take an hour.
Marduk. Caps. Titans. Taus. Asteroids.

ha. ha.
I've flown there already. It's a bit annoying, but not a big deal.

Edit: Why not make it in Orkney? It's mostly open space and easily reachable via Edinburgh. It was the first highway for Gallic supplies, before the Tau-23 gate was made, and it's still very much used inRP.
Valors are slim, and their hitbox is compact. Marduks, however, has pockets where little rocks can get stuck entirely inside it, or the wings getting stuck. Not going to spend an hour just to fly there.
(07-10-2017, 05:21 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]I've flown there already. It's a bit annoying, but not a big deal.

Edit: Why not make it in Orkney? It's mostly open space and easily reachable via Edinburgh. It was the first highway for Gallic supplies, before the Tau-23 gate was made, and it's still very much used inRP.
Tau-37 is the only system that Nomad Indies can go to.

(07-10-2017, 05:22 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Valors are slim, and their hitbox is compact. Marduks, however, has pockets where little rocks can get stuck entirely inside it, or the wings getting stuck. Not going to spend an hour just to fly there.

Nomads don't have to go through Tau-23, as evidenced here.
im sorry but i cant bring the titan for the event, im arranging for a larger pew in New london on sunday.
(07-10-2017, 06:42 PM)Jessitrescott Wrote: [ -> ]im sorry but i cant bring the titan for the event, im arranging for a larger pew in New london on sunday.

Alright. Thanks for the update.
if this event is a thing, sign me up for <AG]VR-Gascogne (valor) or <AG]VR-Clair.de.lune (BC)
Pages: 1 2 3