Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sikotik Out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, time to announce my leave with a tear in my eye. I did never hope for this day to come, but yet it has. I will have to take my leave as i can't seem to find the joy to play it anymore, so for my own and the community sake, i will leave so i don't get any burst of rage or anything. And with no joy i can't really see any reason to keep playing. Not only has the joy gone with the wind, so has my time for playing freelancer, i'm going to a police school so i will not have any time. I need to focus on my life now and onwards.

I have had many great memories since 2009 in this game. I will forever keep the memories burried deep in my mind. And all the people who i have played with, especially "Shelco" as he has helped me progress a lot in a very short time. i would lie if i said i'm leaving with no tears in my eyes, as this game has meant a lot to me, and also the people and community. I've have had a great experience one i will never forget. I have learned some really nice people to know.

So now will i end my time in Discovery, and i hope all of you make disco live for many more years. Keep up the gaming spirit and keep this community alive please.

Thank You Everyone - Sikotik Out.
Goodybe my friend, hope you somehow find a way back to us once time is giving you more mercy, until then, good luck! <3