Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can i ask to Admins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we see some New ships in New version Mod????
Hi. That's a question for the development team, not the admin team! The administrators enforce server rules, process sanctions, set up events, and that sort of thing. The development team are the guys in charge of adding new ships, editing/adding system, balancing both combat and the economy, and advancing the storyline.

So, to answer your question, right now we're working on processing a large backlog of previously submitted models. I can't give you an exact time table on implementation, but certainly within the next three months.
Thank you for your answer !!
Very nice to hear it and I'm waiting impatiently !!!
(07-13-2017, 09:22 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. That's a question for the development team, not the admin team! The administrators enforce server rules, process sanctions, set up events, and that sort of thing. The development team are the guys in charge of adding new ships, editing/adding system, balancing both combat and the economy, and advancing the storyline.

So, to answer your question, right now we're working on processing a large backlog of previously submitted models. I can't give you an exact time table on implementation, but certainly within the next three months.

The last question if you can?
What types of ships will we see with changes?
I personally intisuet whether the changes in the BS ships?!
(07-14-2017, 08:57 AM)Smolik.Evgeniy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2017, 09:22 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. That's a question for the development team, not the admin team! The administrators enforce server rules, process sanctions, set up events, and that sort of thing. The development team are the guys in charge of adding new ships, editing/adding system, balancing both combat and the economy, and advancing the storyline.

The last question if you can?
What types of ships will we see with changes?
I personally intisuet whether the changes in the BS ships?!

You should be seeing at least one new ship of every class (not counting sub classes like the various fighters, etc).
Thank you for the answer is very pleased!