Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nice server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://imgur.com/a/Hm0fT

If you're gonna make the whole server lag up at least take away the FPS restriction rule so we Americans have a chance in pvp.
i hope you realise it's easier to determine lag from jitter
As for me, I've actually received an upgrade in stability of my mobile connection. Hasn't been disconnected today and it's a progress already.
So that moment has come. Wesker doesn't have a chance in PvP any more.
(07-14-2017, 08:11 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]So that moment has come. Wesker doesn't have a chance in PvP any more.

[Image: man-in-crowd-screaming.gif]
I help.
#frenchseversmatter
Tbh the server should really be hosted east coast USA. Our Australian/Asian player base is minimal in comparison I'm pretty sure, and a ping of 100 or so won't kill Europe at all.
(07-14-2017, 08:28 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh the server should really be hosted east coast USA. Our Australian/Asian player base is minimal in comparison I'm pretty sure, and a ping of 100 or so won't kill Europe at all.

you do realize 99.9% of our player base is from europe?

as for the FPS restriction that may the thing that causes you problems since the server and client won't correctly sync if uncapped , it was not build for that(>60FPS) ..
Pages: 1 2 3