Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CIVIL DEFENSE - BRETONIA: [RN] vs Bret Civis - 23rd July, 7pm UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I believe there is only around 15 minutes before the event starts. Start logging people.
Both sides need to start logging. I have a spare GRN GB if anyone needs to use it for the event? so it's 2 GB vs 2 GB
Log plz
I'd like to encourage people to give feedback on this glorious event.
Cool event, was fun.
But next time please set it to a more neutral (open) space, it was too much basehugging and unregistered people who undocked from NL and engaged without knowing it was a closed event.
I'll gladly join again in future events, keep it up!
Gr8 event I r8 8/8.

#rulebretoniabretoniarulesthewaves
Would be better if i was 1v1 Wesker Big Grin
But, ya know, can't have everything Wink
At least i killed that idiot xD
(07-23-2017, 09:18 PM)MasterL410 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool event, was fun.
But next time please set it to a more neutral (open) space, it was too much basehugging and unregistered people who undocked from NL and engaged without knowing it was a closed event.
I'll gladly join again in future events, keep it up!

I have to agree with this, have it in open space and not near some place with docking defenses, light mortars and alot of ships around that were not involved, also alot of base hugging was involved that is why I stayed in on the gunboat to try even it while the bret side was base hugging and using the docking light mortar as a weapon.
Come on, people, as if y'all didn't enjoy the over the top edge retardo commenting half of the fight, next to every third line being //-stuff, Bretonian, Council and IKN capitals and two uninvited people joining, the constant triggerin of Isle of Skye's and Canary Wharf's shields, the 3+gunboat on one on Skorak while Wesker was having pings between 150 and 350? On the other hand, it was good to see half of the registered people actually made it to the event. The gateway gunboat docked away to deny a kill, the other gunboat was killed in the very first two minutes. Joseph used trade lanes to get out of the fight and return later.

Good event. At least it was good to see Bretonia aka Wesker and Skorak won this fight.
Ye, my wife said to go to bed (who i'm to told her no))). Then she told me i'm idiot and playin lancer now instead of sleep, so she went to bed and slam the door, so i'm went back to end this fight...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11