Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: {ToI} Communication Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
TRANSMISSION: Begin

ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High
TARGET ID: {ToI} active wings
SUBJECT: "Internal Comms"
SENDER : {ToI}HC

Greetings brothers and sisters,
Please use this Internal communication channel to report all further contact made within and around the Nagano System against Samura operatives and suspected allies.

Engage and Destroy list:

Samura Mining Ships:
Samura|-Tokachi-Maru
Samura|-Emi
Rocky

Transport vessels:
Kusari.Logistics
Sonios

Cardamine haulers:
Ghomp

Combat Vessels:
FearlessGR BHG Gunboat

Donation board:

Faction donations claimed:
ABH $100,000,000
IMG $10,000,000
GMG|$5,000,000
OSI $2,000,000
[Star] $1,000,000

Independent Donations Claimed:
Glyndwr $1,000,000,000
Arthur Dexter Bradley $1,000,000,000
Hell.Goose $13,000,000
The.Barracuda $7,000,000
Boreas $6,000,000
BeFree $5,000,000 + 7 units of Sake
Arthur.Kent $5,000,000
Trader_Renegade $3,800,000
Ben.Gunn $3,000,000
Amalthea $750,000
Callofmarty_2 $653,802
Obair $5,000,000
Luxury.Liner-Chrysaor 1 unit of Sake

Current total Credits:
$2,161,203,802

Current total units of Sake:

[Image: K3HlIXb.png]

TARGET ID: {} Command
SUBJECT: "Bounty Hunter Gunboat"
SENDER CODENAME: Codename Alan Snakbar

Hello brother,

I have dispatched a enemy Bounty Hunter gunboat of Condor class hull in Chugoku, we were in the Nagano system where me and Commander codename Silverlight were conducting operations against the Samura when we encountered him, he proceeded to hail him in which we recieved no reply and then he proceeded to burn into the Chugoku jump hole after which, we gave him several more attempts to reply to our hails before we threatened him with attack, to which we still recieved no reply and under the orders of Cmdr codename Silverlight I engaged and killed the vessel.

I had reason to believe that he was a mercenary bounty hunter that was hired to secure the sector after our previous engagement with a hauler that was attempting to resupply the Samura station.

Kill Confirmation

Snakbar signing off.

TRANSMISSION: End

TARGET CODENAME : Snakbar
SUBJECT: "Bounty Hunter Gunboat"
SENDER : {}HC

Hello young dragon.

Congratulations on your first blood. Return to Kyoto base for celebrations and repairs. You have earned those wings and a reward is waiting for you at home.

PRIORITY: Moderate
TARGET ID: {ToI}High Command
SUBJECT: "Kruger"
SENDER CODENAME: Kijima.Hisayuki - {ToI}

High Command,

Sorry for the delay in informing you, about the events that occurred one solar day ago. During routine patrols of the Negano system we encountered a large transport vessel carrying platinum. At first I was sceptical of the origins of the ore but it was obtained with honour and without involving the traitors of Kusari. We let him go with a message to send to his superiors about using the Samura base. I advise we keep a close watch on the situation until we can purge the system of hostiles. I have attached scan record of the transport. Scan reports

Hisayuki out.

TARGET ID: {ToI} High Command
SUBJECT: Samura|-EMi
SENDER CODENAME: {ToI}Silverlight

It is unfortunate that I could not get a solid cargo scan image for you but I can provide a Kill Report of a very tricky Hegemon. Both I and Mizu were out on patrol when we came across to miners in the Nagano Platinum field the original plan was for me to intercept and Mizu to provide the fire power. In this case, however, I was over extended and Mizu could not make to me in time. I had asked Emi to halt multiple times but they refused to comply. I managed to disrupt their cruise engine but they continued to fly at around 60-80ms towards Xaunming. This is where the fight began, I knew my load out wasn't right for this task so I was surprised to see Emi's shield deplete and hull get eaten away at such a rapid pace. It appears that whilst Emi was ignoring my orders to fully cut their engines we had entered range of Xuanmings defence platforms I was nimble enough to dodge most of the shots they fired at me but Emi's ship was so large that they were caught in the cross fire, with their shields down and hull damaged I was able to finish off the job before their own weapon platforms did. I know Samura is an evil and greedy corporation but I never thought that they would risk killing their own just to save some platinum. Needless the say the Ore Emi dropped has been recovered and will be put to honorable uses.

In the back ground of the gun cam, you will see an independent miner. He had no links to Samura at all and was clearly a new miner as a whole. We allowed him to fill his cargo and even gave him some tips on where to sell it. In exchange, he promised that he would never sell nor buy ore from or to the Samura bases in Nagano.

TARGET ID: {ToI} active wings
SUBJECT: "Internal Comms"
SENDER : Daimyo Kijima

Greetings brothers and sisters,
DHC have downed 2 of our ship in Nagano with the aid of the Samura base. If the pilot had bested us with honour this might have been something we could have put down to miscommunication but the pilot flew directly to Xaunming and used its defense turrets to attack our pilots. It is for this reason that we have declared all DHC ships combat targets.

TARGET ID: {TOI} High Command
SUBJECT: Xaunming Station
SENDER CODENAME: Kijima.Hisayuki {ToI}

High Command, I regret to inform you Samura has managed to down another pilot due to the wretched weapon platforms. With approval I would like to take a task force and destroy the station and its weapons once and for all. I have skilled pilots ready to go as soon as soon as we get the order.

Hisayuki out.

TARGET ID: {TOI} Kijima.Hisayuki
SUBJECT: Xaunming Station/Operation Bleedstone
SENDER CODENAME: Daimyo Kijima {ToI}

Brother Hisayuki,
We do not possess a fleet capable dismantling a station of that size but that doesn't mean we need to make it easy for them. Over the coming weeks, I would like you to assemble multiple bomber wings and target the station's shield generators daily, this regular swarm of little bees will increase the logistical strain on Xaunming station and minimize losses from our side. I am giving you command of our home bomber wings until I return. Before you begin raiding I have been informed that we have received a shipment from our Bretonian friends. Within the drop-pod, you should find a sizable amount of cloaks fit these as soon as you can, they should make your mission easier. I strongly advise that you don't deploy Gunboats or our Capital fleet to attack Xaunming as they will find themselves at a disadvantage when trying to maneuver away from KNF reinforcements.

TARGET ID: Daimyo Kijima
SUBJECT: Amalthea, IMG Shock and Ore
SENDER CODENAME: Silverlight- {ToI}

Greeting great Daimyo,
My last raid into New Tokyo had some great results. I successfully hunted down a transport with the callsign "Amalthea" this ship had no Samura bearings and no cargo, the captain of this vessel donated $750,000 credits to our cause this has been sent to our bank. Upon returning to Nagano our scanners picked up 2 IMG transport ships hauling platinum ore mined in Nagano. Needless to say, the miner found himself surrounded and downed by Dragonfire, although I must admit he did die with honour attempting to damage my hull with mining lasers and cruise disruptors. The IMG Transport rather willingly donated $10,000,000 credits to our cause. I have held this in reserve as our relationship with IMG is yet to be fully determined and the amount collected may be returned to them should we find our goals aligned. This does not mean that we should stop accepting "donations" from their haulers.

TARGET ID: Daimyo Kijima
SUBJECT: Sonios
SENDER CODENAME: Silverlight- {ToI}

Greeting great Daimyo,

Your brother and I were holding the Honshu Jumpgate in New Tokyo when a Navy Transporter carrying tons of H-fuel undocked in front of us. Despite our many attempts to get this pilot to stop he ignored us and carried on thrusting towards his target. We destroyed the Ashigaru transport and hauled the cargo to Kyoto base where it will serve as fuel for our liner vessels.

Pages: 1 2 3 4