Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Attack on Poole (Take 2!) [27th July, 19:00 UTC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SCENARIO
In an effort to further distract the Kingdom of Bretonia from the Molly efforts in Dublin the Coalition High Command sends a small force to distract the Bretonians in the nearby system of Poole. Bretonia catches wind of an impending attack however and sends a patrol in the attempt to deal with the problem before they can strike any of their holdings in the area.

- The Coalition will gather at the Omega-49 JH in Poole while Bretonia shall amass their own at Caernarfon Station. Both forces shall meet at G6 in a brawl that only one side will wall away from marginally intact.

Battle starts when both sides are ready, but not later than 20 minutes.

RULES
Ok, the rules are simple. If you are equipped with a cloak, don't use it unless you are withdrawing from the battle entirely. Do not flee to a base unless you are leaving the battle. Try to keep it balanced, keep it cool.

SIGN-UP

If you cannot make the event please remember to say in here BEFORE the event date if possible.

Coalition Forces

Cruiser: Titan
Cruiser RHC-"Rammstein"
Fighter: SCRA|Nikita.Tabakov
Fighter: Potentially.Problematic
Fighter/Bomber: SCRA|Red-1
Fighter/Bomber: Nuan.Hao

Kingdom of Bretonia
[BPA/BAF/BIS]

Cruiser: BAF|A-HMS-Coventry
Cruiser: Pride
Fighter: BPA)Thomas.Waters
Fighter: BPA)DCI.Steve.Judge
Fighter/Bomber: BAF)Arthur.Wallace
Fighter/Bomber: Geoffrey Chaucer.
I'll try to show up, BPA)Thomas.Waters (fighter). I just wanted to ask if the event could be done a little sooner or later? I'm not 100% sure i'll be avaible at that time
BPA)DCI.Steve.Judge (Fighter)

Or, i'll do

BPA)DCI.Judge (Bomber), If needed
SCRA|Red-1

Fighter
BAF)Arthur.Wallace (Fighter)
If indies are welcome, sign me as Potentially.Problematic - Coalition fighter
BAF|A-HMS-Coventry (Crecy) will try to make it
Nuan.Hao - Coalition fighter
Pride - Crecy
RHC-"Rammstein" -vidarus
Pages: 1 2