Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Canvas: Auz's Effects & Gaff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okk ill have a play and let you know now i get on xx
I do not require an update, I recommend you make your own thread, if you may.
Small post about progress:

It's been going slowly but surely. With only two people offically being in the effects depart, I'd say it's pretty alright for how much we have to do, roughly about 40 things left to do, or more - I haven't quite counted, there's a lot of guns, this is including both engines and weapons. Unfortunately, I have college coming up very soon, so the work flow will get a lot slower. Don't worry, I wish I could get it done faster too Sad

Have some, even if reposted, screenshots. Not going to spoil too much but you can probably guess what may be expected.

Outcast engines (love)
Oh man, Champion is gonna look pretty good with those engines.
I kind of wish to extend my apologies for the lack of effect content during this update, life, college - stress with stuff, see-sawish moods, loss of motivation - stuff and things, then there was me going off to learn other things in other engines. These were pretty much the main reasons why I haven't really been doing things a lot, and to some degree, yes, it could be inexcusable but it is my choice to prioritize what I do. I hope we can see all the things on the to-do list one day.

Another issue I greatly believe is that there's little to no other effects developers - only one trainee, and Justin - who's area is modelling, not effects. Due to these reasons, this is partially why I would like to open up a trainee ground (after I plan the 'course' of it) to allow people to directly work with me to create creative content, or to even open up the understanding of how alchemy can work.

So, have some mini sneak peaks? Remember - THESE THINGS PRESENTED IN THE VIDEO ARE NOT FINAL.

also yes I'm listening to bad 80-90's music shut the hell up i'll smack you ok

If those red and black engines are the Xeno engines I am expecting I am going to die when I get a set of them on my BPA Nyx, Nyx.
Pages: 1 2