Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Request to Omicega and VWA players.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Log your faction or give it over. Accept people in your recruitment thread, at minimum, or give it over.

Show intent to make the group exist, or give it over. I'm running into indie bundies all the time, so there is clearly interest. Haven't seen a VWA for six months.

An inactive faction trying to be active is fine and should always be encouraged. A tag passively existing and then only appearing in conn every so often is obnoxious. VWA has so much material available to be a great faction, and a darn good ID, too. Use it, please.

Or, end VWA's lifespan respectfully and let somebody interested take the wheel.
I have to agree. We intended to disband it, but Wesker then said he wanted to continue it, yet that didn't work out. And that's fine, but if it's not gonna continue it would be a lot more respectful to just disband it after all, rather than keep the name around for no reason.
It's still a bit too early (edit: relative to the new Official Factions rework going on) and not anyone other's but Omicega's or whoever would be leading the faction call for that. First wait for the official factions reform to end, then make any of your conclusions or so.

Apart from that, this thread by itself is almost trial by forum material. You can only advise people or whatever, but here you're telling them what to do. Especially since Omicega is in probation and cannot even post a reply here. So it's anything but a cool move.

But again in the end it's their choice as a leader and/or faction, not anyone elses. Trial by forum like this isn't going to help with anything but cause useless drama.
I was under impression that VWA's already dead and unofficial, despite Wesker's first attempt to revive it. I still have VWA ship but that's just because of nostalgia to times well spent rather than anything else. How did Omicega even got hands on the faction ownership?