Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Paging the Balance Devs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do I need to resend you the files for Unioner guns? They appear to have been lost in translation and I've been ignored for a solid month by Haste.
While you're at it, send them the nomad files people are waiting for half a year. ;3
(07-18-2017, 03:23 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]While you're at it, send them the nomad files people are waiting for half a year. ;3

That's also bloody irritating. Come on - we play the game, here. The Arbeiter change took 2 days yet slapping some effects, CP'd infocards and CP'd stats + sellpoints takes yonks?
+1 Enthusiasm.
Effects are the art department. You'll need to talk to the lady in yellow and that guy with the beard.
I could be looking at the files/effects right now if you didn't lose them :^D

joking aside, if you do find them, please beep my skype.

Pretty sure the balance devs have a lot on their to-do list and have higher priorities, supposedly.
(07-18-2017, 03:42 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure the balance devs have a lot on their to-do list and have higher priorities, supposedly.

Not really lol.

Serious advice, send them to Xalrok. He's a lot less lazy than the rest of us.
(07-18-2017, 03:23 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]While you're at it, send them the nomad files people are waiting for half a year. ;3

I'd be very surprised they're not in the game files already considering I personally balanced all the mk2 versions over half a year ago.
Surprise, they aren't. Only the NPCs use the new models. The Morph/Labraid, the Adad, the Nammu, the Irra and the Marduk still use the old models. We're also still waiting for the nomad equivalents of gunboat weapons, as the Nammu is still just a mini-cruiser, unable to threaten snubs like human gunboats can with missiles or razors.
(07-18-2017, 05:21 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Surprise, they aren't. Only the NPCs use the new models. The Morph/Labraid, the Adad, the Nammu, the Irra and the Marduk still use the old models. We're also still waiting for the nomad equivalents of gunboat weapons, as the Nammu is still just a mini-cruiser, unable to threaten snubs like human gunboats can with missiles or razors.

They are blank entries, yeah. Also their stats got reverted to the original version. This is what I had in my logs from 2016.

Pages: 1 2