Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vanilla Asset Upgrade Project [Jump Gate] [Updated 1/7/19]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
About not up scaling jump gates to fit larger ships easier, how about making them open wider at a faster rate? possibly?
I'm just really excited for this because of how many times I fly into invisible beams on the current jump gate. That dude is not correct at all.
could you list the file names that are already changed? I want to use your new Houston, but I already have an enhancement mod in use, I found the file for Manhattan and swap the files, it worked, but I don't seem to be able to find the Houston one
if you're using Ultimate FL the planets are in the folder DATA/SOLAR/PLANETS

I think Houston should be "planet_desormed.txm" or some other "planet_deso....txm" file.
The new Houston is already in-game and using a custom texture file instead of the vanilla one, so you should have it unless solararch was modified somehow (which it shouldn't be.)
oh ok ahah I thought it was modified trough .txm, that explain why i could not find it since i already had it in the first place, thanks anyway and awsome job you both!
Made some serious progress on the jump gate model, p3d in original post has been updated!
(06-02-2019, 02:59 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Made some serious progress on the jump gate model, p3d in original post has been updated!

That's looking seriously nice, hope we see them in game soon!
Updated with even more detailing, and optimized to actually reduce the polycount without losing any visual fidelity.
Very nice. I can't wait to see it textured.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9