Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Yet another returning player.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there! Played a lot about a decade ago (God, that's so weird to think about), decided to pop back in recently. Not sure if any of the guys I've flown with are still active, heh. What have I missed?
Welcome back to Discovery! (sun)

Welcome back to the server.
If you are still out of shippies to play with, I'd avise checking out this thread. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask.
Welcome back. I guess there has been so many changes in 10 years that it would be tough to list them. And really I always enjoy to explore. I really suggest that.

There's tons of new things.
Thanks, y'all. Question: are there any times in particular when the server is more active? I remember struggling to push my way into a full 200 player server, only for it to crash not five minutes upon taking flight. Those were the days...
Welcome back to the void and Discovery! hope to see ya around!
Well it is most active in EU evenings. And then again most active if an event is going on.

And I guess if you look at the year it is most active toward autumn and winter.
You have 3 threads, all of which are "I'm back again" ish! I know how you feel! I hope you aren't struggling for cash if you are let me know we have work you might be interested in.
Discovery hasn't changed