Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "The Basilisk"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 358x4cw.jpg]
The Basilisk after the successfully demolition of the artifical Nomad Artillery Dreadnoughts at the "Operation Hidden Giant"

Shipname: UN|Basilisk
Shiptype: Rheinland "Oder" class Gunboat
Pilot: Adrian

Short Biography:
The Basilisk is my well thrusted Oder. I've got it at the beginning of my apprenticeship as Korvettenkapitän in the Marinenachrichtendienst from an old friend of my father at the Oder Shipyard. It is a very slow but therefore shapy and tanky gunboat wich needs alot of rigorous training to be handled correctly. Anyway during the purchase of this ship years ago, the friend of my father (wich also was a double-agent for the Unioners in the MND) told me that this Oder ive got was used in the 80-years war between the GMG and the old Imperial Navy. There was also a possibility that this ship was belonging to the old cancellor before, because we found during an inspection many old imperial and also personal stuff from the Cancellor himself. This ship was secured and heavily damaged after the war and was left to die in the drydocks of the Oder Yard. Due my skills i've gained during my apprenticeship i was able to repair this old model, so it was working afterwards. The ship and me were growing together over time until ive also noticed even the last edges of it. Someday i was able to handle it perfectly, able to destroy even Battlecruisers in it alone. I've never changed the ship i was flying, the ship and me went into a synthesis of disaster and dispair.

The Name "Basilisk" was given to my ship because of the connection to the similar named creature. It is shaped like the venomous fangs of a Basilisk wich will slowly kill any target they come across, same as i do. Once a foreigner is trapped, he has to watch his own death without having the ability to prevent it. I think my Basilisk will give an important edge to our glorious Arbeitergemeinschaft, to help them regaining what is ours...