Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gun Barrel Station #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Base Name: [ Gun Barrel Station]

Base's Affiliation (IFF): [ Junkers ]

Owner's Name (and Organization's Name if applicable): [ [Stark]Mining ]

Owner's or organization's affiliation and a brief description of the owner's or the organization's activities: [Storage depot and transfer location for mining operations in the pequena negra field.]

System and Coordinates of Base (or you may send these privately): [Texas sector, will send exact coordinates privately]

Reason(s) for Construction: [storage and transfer location for mining operations]

Evidence of allowing docking rights to Liberty Forces (tags: LPI- , [LN] , =LSF= , 5th|) (if the base is already constructed): [url=<INSERT LINK TO PICTURE HERE>]Attachment[base is yet to be constructed, but all liberty forces will be allowed and welcomed upon base completion]

Additional Notes, Comments, Questions or Requests: [Base is not expected to raise above a level 2 core, We currently have a 3 month advance payment of 90 million credits waiting, base construction pad loaded and waiting and a 5k transport loaded with base supplies and crew,currently docked awaiting approval.]

By filling this application you hereby agree to the taxation and complying with the regulations as stated by the Laws of Liberty and will be held responsible for any violation.
22nd of July 824

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Department of Trade and Economics

Stark mining;

Thank you for registering your base in the Texas system. According to the Laws of Liberty, your monthly cost comes to 30 million credits to Ferris.Dufresne each month for a level 1 Base in a Zone 2 system. Every Level upgrade will have to be declared and payment adjusted in accordance with the Laws.

Your application form is processed and accepted. Good luck!

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics
Sent 127 million credits to ferris.dufresne that should be sufficient to pay out til Jan 1 2018, if that isnt enough or my math was wrong please let me know the balance and i will send immediately/ Base location is also changed from 2b to 4d orbiting planet Chisos