Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Delta Bloodshed - 29th of July 2017, 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
In 1v1v1 events, it is inevitable that one side gets attacked by both. The event was profitable, though.
The Core doesn't have a senate, Thunderer.
They do, but it's banned Sad
I really enjoyed it. Thanks for organising. Next time, I fully intend to hit something I'm shooting at. Even if it's only once.
(07-29-2017, 08:20 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]In 1v1v1 events, it is inevitable that one side gets attacked by both. The event was profitable, though.

Maybe splitting the event into 2 parts would be a solution. 1v1 and the winner gets to fight the third party.
Or making another Ensnared. Worked well back then, was a nice attempt to bring a bit of cooperation between Core and Order.
(07-29-2017, 08:18 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Score:
Core|Lucina.Ferguson, 1
Core|WV-Numidia, 1
K'Hara|Mandanu, 4
Kakushi|Aoi, 1
Mark.Lawrence, 2
Order|William.Storgen, 1
Suiro|Aoi, 4
TCG|Aurora, 1
[Order]Epsilon[II], 1

What? How did I get 2? Was the last one a mine?
(07-30-2017, 01:26 AM)ronillon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2017, 08:20 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]In 1v1v1 events, it is inevitable that one side gets attacked by both. The event was profitable, though.

Maybe splitting the event into 2 parts would be a solution. 1v1 and the winner gets to fight the third party.

The winner will logically have reduced numbers because of casualties. "Ensnared" seems good, but I doubt that the Nomads could match the Order and the Core together with numbers. Can they group with the AI?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6