Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Delta Bloodshed - 29th of July 2017, 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Delta Bloodshed

Order & Allies vs Core & Allies vs Nomads & Wild

Overview:

Date: Saturday 29/7/2017; 18:00 UTC

- Nomads start at Lichtenfelde
- Order starts at FP 11
- Core starts at Yaren
[Image: WVlI2Qt.png]

Premise:

Ever since the NEMP bombing of Freeport 11 done by the Kusari Wild known as Aoi Iseijin, the situation in Delta has been relatively peaceful. Having lost a lot of resources and men during the FP11 reconstruction, all sides pulled back to rebuild their power and be prepared for future clashes.

That time for gathering strength is over. Both sides are mobilizing heavily once again, and numerous patrols transit the system. In attempts to secure the Omicron Minor hole and block Order off from its station in Delta, Core sends a massive fleet. Having been spotted by the Order scouts, Order quickly assembles a counterattacking fleet which intercepts them in the middle of the system. A large battle between the two starts.

But they're not alone. Prior to the fight, the Nomads also found out about the Core movements. They assemble their own strike force and join the battle. Only time will tell who'll come out victorious out of this massive bloodshed.

Participants:

Order, Core, Nomads, Wild. Indies are welcome.

Registration List:

Core forces:

Battleships:
1. Core|WV-Numidia
2. Core|WV-Scipio

Cruisers:
1. Night's.Shadow
2. The Future

Gunboats:
1. Core|AV-Quirinus

Snubs:
1. Core|Lucina.Ferguson
2. Core|Jackson.Clyde (unconfirmed)
3. Core|Treason
4. Core|Frostbite

Order forces:

Battleships:
1. OCV-Leviathan
2. OCV-Omnipotent

Cruisers:
1. Order|CV-Olympius
2. TCG|Aurora

Gunboats:

Snubs:
1. Order|Draven.Dunn
2. [Order]Epsilon[II]
3. Rebecca.Mc'Allister
4. Order|Baneblade
5. Mark.Lawrence

Nomad forces:

Battleships:
1. K'Hara|Mandanu
2. k'hara|nu-mus'da

Cruisers:
1. Kakushi|Aoi
2. Kor-Talor

1. Cruiser/Gunboat

Gunboats:
1. Reiki|Aoi
2. Vagrant.Dione

Snubs:
1. Kaat'Yaah
2. Nirgali
3. Suiro|Aoi
4. Thak'Len

Regulations:

1. Register to participate. Try to join the side with weaker overall skill to make the fight as close as possible.
2. No respawning. If you're killed, you're out. No returning to the battle again.
3. No running away from the active battlezone. That means no base or asteroid hugging or running to the jumphole(s). This also includes cloaking or jumping away to resupply and returning back.

Important Notice:

1v1v1s have a huge potential to be balanced all the way to the end, so long as all sides play fair. I know that's asking for impossible much, but I'd like to at least try as I managed to successfully pull off a 1v1v1 event before where everyone had fun. Generally, as long as 2 stronger sides don't pile on the weakest and at some point switch to fight each other, the fight will turn out to be at least okay. The ideal scenario would be for 2 weaker sides to shoot the stronger one and then as one of the two weaker ones becomes the strongest, the other 2 shoot it. Alternatively, if all 3 are of similar strength just shoot the closest thing. Be fair and tolerant.
Core|Lucina.Ferguson - Snub
Nice event, I will be there on my Irra, Kor-Talor
Core|WV-Numidia, Mako. Whoever shoots me, dies. And whoever doesn't, too.
Vagrant.Dione - Nomad Gunboat
OCV-Leviathan, Osiris. We'll see about that, Thundy Tongue
Nomad snub - Kaat'Yaah
Order|CV-Olympius - Battlecruiser - Cruiser slow please
Night's.Shadow (Bullhead core BC)
Core|Jackson.Clyde - Marlin

Might show up, might not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6