Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission..
Comm ID: Admiral John Talon
To: Applicants

Mister Kyle Whisperdale, your application to the Liberty Navy has been accepted, please follow our naming convention of [LN]-Firstname.Lastname while setting up your vessel. The navy shall equip you with an Executioner fighter.

Misters Luis Snyer, Simon Jenkins and Toby Maxim, I'm afraid that your applications have been less than satisfactory, perhaps the navy life is not suited for you.

Mister John Leroy, I suggest you resend your application test as we have not yet received it, hopefully we shall get it soon.

Good day to you all and safe travels.

Ending transmission..
***INCOMING MESSAGE***

ID: Hank Kapinos
Message origin: Planet Denver
Subject: Liberty Navy Application

**Uploading bio**

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30320

**Bio uploaded**

***MESSAGE ENDS***
***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: [Navy]-Casero
To: Liberty Navy Recruitment

My name is Alexander Casero, my last name is hispanian, because my parents are deserters from Corsairs and worked for liberty as spy's. They run away to Liberty, and Liberty granted them a home in exchange for they valuable job. I born in planet Denver, and I grew there.
When I got older I applied for the West Point Military Academy, and I have been working with the Liberty Navy for a couple of months.
I tried to be really strict with pirates, and with any pilot whom violate the Liberty Law. But time teached me that persuasion is a better tool, how ever, time always show someone who doesn't undertand with words, and it's then when I have to show my skills behind my ship commands.
I'll be glad to join the Liberty Navy, and I will do my best to improve this force. How ever, if I'm not recruited, I'll keep working with outside the LN for the sake of Liberty, as I have been doing far now.

***End transmission***

//Several LN officers know my name, if references are needed.
My ship names:
[Navy]-Casero (avenger)
[Navy]-Zatriel (liberty gunboat)
[Navy]-Zeruel_Bomber (Havoc)
Lx894_"Libertad" (Liberty Cruiser for RP story only)

Related info: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry456597
***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Sub Lt. Shad Winston
To: All Liberty Navy Recruitment Applicants

For all pending applicants,
we know you havent heard a reply for a while but our Admiralty and recruitment officers are quite busy right now due to increasing conflicts with Rhienland. Please have patience, the Recruiters will be with you as soon as they can

Winston out

***End transmission***
###Incoming Transmission###

Comm ID: West Point Military Academy

Receiver: Liberty Navy High Command

Greetings all of my Admirals and Commanders, we have a junior cadet named Richard Knight willing to be a pilot of the Navy. His ship exams and discipline and fighting records are respectively high. We are sending his application data and will be waiting for your answer.

##Uploading Data File##

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30472

##File Sent##

###Transmission Terminated##

****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Liberty Navy Recruitment
SUBJECT: New applicants

Mr Hank Kapinos, your application to the Liberty Navy has been accepted. Please set up your vessel within our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname

We sall equip you with an Executioner Heavy Fighter.

Recruitment Petty Officer Andrews out.
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

*Incoming Transmission*
*Application for Liberty Navy*

Name:Adam Laurence

I grew up on Manhattan, my father was a LPI Officer and my mother was
a Interspace finacial advisor.

I went the Harrow High School on Manhattan after finishing there I was employed
by Synth Foods as a engineer, I got a Degree of Engineering through that.
After four years of that I left to join the Navy and well here I am,
my father taught me plenty about ships so I know how to handle one as well as
fixing them up. I'm not the top of the crop but I'm no idiot and in all honesty

I want to repay liberty for the freedoms it has bestowed upon me and my family.
There isn't much left to say that won't be in my file, apart from the fact that I'm
ready to do the duty that I owe to Liberty.

Adam Out

*Transmission Ends*

****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Liberty Navy Recruitment
SUBJECT: New applicants

Mr Adam Laurence, your application to the Liberty Navy has been accepted. Please set up your vessel within our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname

We sall equip you with an Executioner Heavy Fighter.

Recruitment Petty Officer Andrews out.
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Hobgl (ingame: Johny.Leroy)
To:Liberty Navy Recruitment
Subject:Application

Name: Johny.Leroy
height:1.70 meters
weight:75
Parents:Jack.Leroy, Elisa Leroy
Place of birth:Planet Manhatten, New York System
Date of birth:781 AS
Timezone: GMT +1
Experience:I have many experience, i worked for the navy and LSF

Story about yourself:Johny was born on Manhatten in the year 731 AS. His Partents, Jack and Elisa Leroy, fell into dire circumstances shortly after his birth. Jack, his father, joined the navy as way to put food on the table. Elisa, his mother, was a zoner, piloting one of the transport craft to Freeport 4.

After his 18th birthday, his mother coerced Johny to join the zoners without the knowledge of his father. Left with no choice, he enlisted with the zoners. His first mission was to help his mother to transport some luxury goods to freeport 4. But some lane hackers hacked the lane between california jumpgate and freeport 4. My mother was told to drop her cargo, but the cargo hatch wasn't working properly, and she couldn't drop her cargo. The Lane Hackers didn't believe that and opened fire on our ships. After a few seconds the shields of Elisa's ship broke and some missiles destroyed her ship. Johny couldn't believe that his mother was dead. In his blind rage, he opened fire with his ship on the hackers. After a few seconds his shields broked and he thought that he died now, but at this moment, comes some navy's and shooted a full missile of rockets at the lane hackers and destroyed they. After the battle, he fled to Manhatten, to the place he was born.

Johny didn't know what he should do, His mother was dead. He seriously considered suicide, but as he turned the pistol over, he noticed the make. Navy. His father is a Navy, so why not try to become a pilot for the Navy.

Johny knew the way to the battleship missiouri. His mother sometimes flew there with him.Once there, he met a pilot of the Navy who, upon hearing his story, was strangely drawn to this haunted young man, and offered to help him join the ranks of the Navy. When he got there, he saw a patrol of Navy fighters who were pursuing a squad of rogues. They soon were eliminated, two of the five falling to Johny's guns. The Navy pilots were amazed at his piloting skills. The patrol leader said that he would have a good shot at joining the Liberty Navy, and Johny decided to apply, in hopes that the Liberty Navy would give him the home he never had.

Transmission ended
Hello My name is AirAce i'm looking to join the Liberty Navy to fight of the Pirate clans to protect liberty and to stop illigel trade in Liberty. I'm currently a member of the White Tigers I am a great player in clans becase i'm willing to risk everything for my fellow members. I have erned 4 medels in the White tigers and have been with them for 2 years. I will do what it takes to keep liberty in peace.

Lieutenant AirAce Liberty Navy Faction.