Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Jack
Weight: 50
Lenght: 5 feet 4 inches
Place of birth: Planet Erie, Pennsylvania system.
Previous Fields of Work: Miner/trader.
Time zone: GMT+3
I, Jack was born on Planet Erie in the Pennsylvania system. I always wanted to become a Liberty Navy Pilot. I had no mother and was raised by my father. I received my education from a very good school at planet Erie. I belonged to a Very rich family, as my father was a gold miner. I always wanted to work for the liberty navy.
Before working for the Liberty Navy, my father sent me to take his job as a miner. I did not like mining at all. So I left mining and joined the LNS. I worked there for almost 2 years. I used to be a Liberty Gunboat captain. I fought with the unlawful; I even went on wars against Rhineland military. I hated pirates as they usually used to blow innocent civilian's ships with valuable cargo.
A week ago I decided to join the official Liberty Navy.
(I hope this is what you meant by biography.)
[-Incoming Transmission-]
[-Decrypting...-]
[-Decryption Succesful-]
[-Transmission contains attached file-]
[-Do you wish to open file? [Y]/[N]-]
[-Opening file...-]

Sarah Kerrigan. Born 18/6/795 A.S. on planet Los Angeles. Mother works for Synth Foods. Father used to be a LN officer, but was injured and put in a medical facility. Passed Los Angeles Military Middle School. Later on, passed the West Point War Acadamy on top of her class. Had one encounter with the law: She severaly injured a man who tried to mug her on Los Angeles. Charges were dropped.

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Lucida Console][-Closing File...-]

// Way to import name huh? : )
[-Incoming Transmission-]
[-Decrypting...-]
[-Decryption Succesful-]
[-Transmission contains attached file-]
[-Do you wish to open file? [Y]/[N]-]
[-Opening file...-]

This is the Queen of Blades.

I don't know when I was born and I don't care.

In the past I commanded a group of aliens, much like the Nomads, known as the Zerg.

I also had pretty good spells in a simulator-game codenamed STARCRAFT 2.

But enough about that, I want to join the Liberty Navy because Terran killed my parents and I -know- that the Lane Hackers have ties with them, so by joining the Liberty Navy I can claim revenge!

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Lucida Console][-Closing File...-]
---Incoming Transmission---
---Decrypting Transmission---
---Opening Transmission---

Applicant Datafile found. Opening file...

Name: Samuel Lennox
Birthplace: Manhattan
Height: 182 Centimeters
Weight: 78 Kilograms

Relatives: Mother: Marissa ( Robinson ) Lennox (Age: 47), Father: Bradley Lennox (Age: 45), Sister: Diamond Lennox (Age: 17)

Previous fields of work: Liberty Security Force

Experience: Very skilled in intelligence work and covert operations. Responsible for taking down the 'Orange Dream' terrorist cell. Combat effectiveness reaching a close off 74% overall in all fields on the combat simulators during Flight Academy. The percentage falling down to 54% in real combat situations.

Personal Biographical Record: Samuel was born to his mother Marissa and father Bradley in the year of 791 AS. Both parents still young and in high school they decided to keep the baby and fasten their life plans. From early age Samuel showed promising talents in mechanics and mathematics and was quickly taken under the watchful eye of the teachers. During his High School education that he intended at the West Point Military Academy he was noticed by the LSF recruiters for his exceptional skills in intelligence and interrogation. During his final year in the Academy he was offered a full scholarship for the J. Edgar Hoover Academy, which he accepted due to a new addition to the Lennox family and a deficiency in the family's budget.

At the J. Edgar Hoover Academy he was further trained in the ways of international espionage and terrorist fighting techniques. Graduated 11th in his class he quickly advanced through the ranks of the LSF. Finally at the age of 25 he was given his first undercover assignment. The task was to infiltrate and take down a terrorist cell called the 'Orange Dream'. Successfully infiltrating their ranks Samuel managed to take down the cell and its leaders. However, being so deep in his character Samuel developed a drinking problem and a slight drug problem. Due to that, and for flying and threatening a superior officer while under the influence, he was dishonorably discharged from the LSF, and pointed to rehab at the Mary Jane Clinic on Los Angeles.

After two years of treatment, and paying his debt to society and himself, Samuel is seeking a new start, wishing to ensure himself some future. Enlisting into the Navy to further repay his debt is the right cause for him. Health is at 100%, as this medical file shows:

Open Medical File Y/N

S-KYP3 Details: cmdrvalen
Application Questionnaire sent to Recruitment Officer

---Transmission Complete---
---Connection Terminated---
-=INCOMING TRANSMISSION=-
-=SOURCE: JASON HUNTER, PRIVATE RESIDENCE, 0PLANET MANHATTAN=-
-=SUBJECT: LIBERTY NAVY RECRUITMENT=-
-=FILE DETECTED=-
-=OPEN FILE? Y/N=-
-=OPENING FILE=-
Name: Jason Hunter
Birthplace: His father's ship, Cortez system
Height: approx. 6 feet 3 inches
Relatives: David Hunter (Father, ICS pilot), Russell Hunter (Brother, IMS Miner) Berry Hunter (Brother, MIA IMG pilot, rumored to be working for the VR), Rei Hunter (Mother, deceased, former KSP pilot)
Previous work: Captain of an independent Navy Gunboat, mainly used for patrols and raids
S-KYP3 Communicator: russell.hunter8
Timezone: GMT -5

Jason Hunter, son of David Hunter, grew up on his father's ship. He had a pretty peaceful and normal life during his childhood. However, when he turned 19, he left the ship for West Point Military Academy, graduating a few years later. After years of serving in a Guardian, he was given clearance to fly a Gunboat. He was the captain of the LNS-Milton for a few months, but the ship was blown up during a Rheinland raid on Texas, and Jason has been in Intensive Care ever since. He was finally released, and wishes to serve with the primary fleet, and defend his home.

-=FILE SHUTDOWN INITIATED=-
-=FILE SAVED TO DATABASE=-
-=SIGNAL LOST=-
--Incomming Transmission--
--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Sender: Admiral Galen Anderson

Greetings, pilots.

Recruits Chris Speights, Samuel Lennox, and Jason Hunter

Your applications have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

The rest of you, I'm afraid to report that your applications have been turned down, due to some flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not apply again anytime soon.

Signed,

Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--
Name: Chris Speights
Birthplace:Planet Manhatten, New York
Height:6'3"
Weight:190
Previous Work: Cooperate Building Legal Assistant
Experience: A recruit in the relaxed server, flying a well armed Kingfisher.
Timezone: Mountain Time
S-KYP3: Crimsonblod

Chris was born in what used to be one of the high class families on planet. One day, his father just packed up and left. Rumors of scandal taunted him for years. He spent the remainder of his youth living in the poverty stricken slums of Planet Manhatten as his mother frugally slaved over every last credit. Growing up without a father made every day a battle.

Against all odds, a single event opened his heart to the world. He got up one morning, got dressed, and hiked out to his school. About halfway there a girl ran by, a couple years younger than him. He only knew her as La Niña. She ran past, rushing to school as she did every day. He kept walking, head down, face red. He passed an alley, and heard a scream. Three men were pushing La Niña around, demanding money, and other things. He froze, not knowing what to do. Who knows what would have happened if not for that officer writing parking tickets on the next block. Hearing the scream, the officer rushed in, without a single thought to himself, and stopped between the men and La Niña. After a few moments of silence, one of the men reached for his pocket, and everything went black. He came to on a gourney, looking out over the alley as he was loaded into the ambulance. He saw another gourney, with the officer motionless inside. Witnessing such an act of selflessness, turned him from Ghetto Rat, to Good Samaritan. For the rest of his youth, he couldn't walk by schoolyard injustice without placing himself between the parties, and trying to help the defenceless.

One day, with not but a photo in his pocket, and the clothes on his back, he set out to find his place in his world. Soon finding a job at a local coorperate office, he pushed papers day in and day out, 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. Slowly, his heart turned cold. Barely breaking the black line, he struggled for the next two years. One day, a light fighter patrol bound for the Alaska system was diverted to New York, in serious need of repair. Hearing firsthand accounts from the pilots, woke something long lost in him. The next morning, he packed up his bags, quit his job, and two weeks later he was bound for Basic Training. He hears rumors of his father in the Burgandy System, but they've stopped concerning him. He's going to be part of the Navy, helping defend the small traders, helping make Liberty go round.
*** Incoming Transmission ***
*** Signal: Strong ***
*** To: Liberty Navy Recruiters ***

Your Name:Roland "Bear" Pierce
Birthplace:Luxury Liner Hawaii
Height:5 Feet 10 Inches
Weight:176
Relatives:None
Previous Fields of Work: Hales Angels
Experience:Hales Angels
Timezone:
Pacific -8GMT
S-KYP3 Communication Details:xxrockstar992xx
short summary of yourself and your life:

After the accident.. I was picked up on a Slave liner. I was going to be sold into the slave world. Luckily the Slave Liner was Stopped, But thats where my luck ran out. I found myself at Sugarland Prison. I had no ID, No wallet, Nothing to show who i was. All my records have been erased.

As I'm sitting in the waiting room, an officer approaches me, tells me that I am free to go. Having no where to go, I doze off, and wait for a Transport to come by. Then a door slams, I hear some yelling, but it is unclear what they are saying. A man walks out, throwing a fit. I ask him if I can have a ride. But he continues to walk, pretending not to notice me. As he's about to exit the prison, he stopped, looks at me and says "Come with me"
We head off, Our course set to Manhattan, When he gets a call from someone.

"I need someone who can fight, Do you have someone?"

He looks at me "Can you fight?"

I nod

"Yeah, I got someone."

"Good, Bring him in."

He hangs up, I ask him where we are going. He doesn't reply.

I lay down, as the ship changes course.

At this point I have join'd the Hales Angels.

But after about 3 weeks in, we all get called to a group meeting. Little did I know it was the Last. The Leader has stepped down. Some people tried to take his place. But it failed horribly. The group Disbanded.

Since that day I have been Living on Manhattan, Under a new name, as a Bartender. I'm Looking for something new, And I think I've found it.

Application has been sent to the Recruiter.

*** Transmission Terminated ***
*** Signal: Lost ***
---------*incoming transmission*--------------------
*Greetings*
Name:Anibus.Kick
Birth place: Planet Manhattan, New York.
Height:5.4
Weight:50kg
Time zone:GMT+3
Relatives:Anibus(father),LNS-capt.H(Brother)
Previous field of work : Liberty navy security(LNS)
Skype id:lr.hami

Biography:
I kick, was borned on the planet Manhattan.I had no mother because she died while fighting for Liberty Navy whe i was 6. This is why i always have wanted to become a Liberty navy pilot and fight the unlawfuls.
My father was a gold miner, and was usually at work. I always used to read about the Liberty Navy with my brother so that when i get a job i can easily fit in.
2 weeks ago i got my digree from the west point military acadimy. Now i (kick) am here for my job and i am ready. Please accept my application.
I hope you will accept my applicaton.
Regards,
Kick( Capt.H )
---Incoming Transmission---
---Decoding...Stand by...---
---Decoding Complete---
---Playing Transmission---

Name: Kyle Zann
Birthplace: Planet Erie
Height: 1.81 m
Weight: 78 kg
Experience: Persuading, trading.
Previous fields of work: Miner, trader, bussinesman.
Timzone: GMT+3

Bio Informations: Kyle Zann was born at Planet Erie and raised by Tish Zann and Jack Zann both traders working in Liberty Space. Kyle Zann is a young 19 boy with a lot of potential a bit clumsy but a boy to be proud of. Since he was 14 he spent a lot of time with his parrents learning a lot about the fine art of trading and persuading people. At 18 he learned how to fly at Planet Manhattan and took few classes of military teachings at Planet Houston in Texas. After this he head out on his own life trading inside Liberty Space and also mining in some situations when money was urgently needed.

---Transmission Ended---