Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Holly Varin
Height: 5'5"
Hair colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Sector time zone: GMT +0

Dear sir or madam,

I am applying for a job in the Liberty Navy, my reason being is that I admire the defence that both the Navy and Police forces deliver to both Liberty's citizens and the traders, tourists and many others who enter Liberty. I would like to contribute to making Liberty a safer place to all and through the Navy I can achieve this.

I was born on planet New London, although all my family now live on Manhatten. My family moved to Liberty twenty years ago, I have ever since lived my life in the New York system. My father being a successful merchant, is always complaining about pirates, even in Liberty, which had given me some interest in the protection of Liberty.

I studied at the University of Manhatten where I had learnt basic and advanced flight for fighter class ships up to cruiser class, which would be relevant for the flight of large transport vessels that my father had in mind for his business. After university I needed a job that was rewarding and motivating, and so I thought of joining the Liberty Navy.

I joined up for the Liberty Navy four years ago and was sent away from the Liberty home systems into combat. After a year had passed my self and my small crew had longed for a position nearer to home, to see the bustle and hub of activity that was New York again. After another 3 years we managed to get back with a price. I now currently work temporaryily for the Navy within New York and Texas patrolling sectors and keeping contraband from entering systems. I have good combat experience and my knowledge of how to deal with situations calmly and effectivly, is high. I have recently helped in an operation with the Liberty Police to retrieve artifacts from a Doctor and his crew that were being illegally smuggled into New York from Crete.

I am resigning my position as Captain so that I can apply for a position nearer to our home systems and have a fresh start.

Yours sincerely

Holly Varin
//Ok folks. Just a little note. I'm going to be handing recruitment over to Seth Karlo from this post onwards. Anyone hwo has posted before this post will be dealt with by me. After this post and it's Seth's job...

PM him instead of me now please.
Incoming Transmission. . .
Scanning . . .
No Virus detected.

Name: Jordan Ryder
height: 6'4''
weight: 195
Parents: Marissa and Aaron Ryder (Now deceased)
Place of birth: Planet Manhatten, New York System

Experience: For years I have worked with groups bent on takeing down crime in Liberty space and makeing it safe for all to travel, civilain and military.

Life Story: I was born out in the California system, My life was in shambles and my family dead. For some reason I blamed myself for this tragedy and in a way it was my fault. When I worked unoffically for the LSF I did it out of my parents cargo freighter, it wasnt much but its what I had and I made the best out of it. One day I was out and I discovered a secret Liberty Rouge strike force getting ready to hit the presidents transport, Thankfully I spotted it in time and relayed the transmission to the Liberty Navy, Upon recieveing the message they moved out in full force to destroy the threat, While I was unaware I was being followed by a rouge operative in the LSF. When my parents were going to pick up my sister Ashley out on california minor, a rouge ship came up and destroyed the ship thinking I was inside. After that day I began to train and strengthen myself up, joining the Liberty police and makeing Liberty space safe was what I lived for, yet it wasn't enough, I was easily promoted through the ranks and had the most arrests and saved civilains.

Once hearing about the Liberty Navy recruiting I went to college and began studying war stratigics and all sorts of famus battles and stratigies used in the Nomad war, I began to train and study like I never have before.

Now here I am after graduating, awaiting the response from the Liberty Navy, weither I get accepted or not, theres always the police to continue protecting Liberty, I live to win and I will never accept defeat from those who take the life out of the helpless and innocent, day by day, I WILL make liberty safe from the evils that lurk in the shadows and the darkest recesses of your mind.

Jordan Ryder out. . .

--End Transmission--
****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Liberty Navy Recruitment
SUBJECT: Jordan Ryder application

Mr Jordan Ryder, I am afraid to say your application to the navy has been denied, due to failing the entrance examination and incorrect navy information on your application.

Good luck to you sir.

Recruitment Petty Officer Simon Keller out.

Regards, Seth

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Name: Brian
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Weight 130lb
Location: born in liberty on planet Manhattan and have served the public as a security gaurd then joined up with the Manhattan Police for 4 years after that i went in to the trading buisness.

Lieutenant Aviator i have been a member of the indepenent Liberty Navy Faction for 3 weeks. I have fight for the Safety of New York when enemys have enter the space. I have died when i fought but i have put forth a good fight.

I am 5'9" and have brown eyes dirty Blonde Hair i am Coucasion and have been protecting the Freedom of traders and players for 3 years now. I have been a part of the White Tigers and have been promoted up to Wingman from Hunter. and Recruit trainer. I always put my life on the line when it comes to saving a fellow member or trader. I engage the enemy so others could get to safety and held them off as long as i could but have lost becasue i took on more then one could handle. but it saved lots of lives. I will continue to put my life on the line for others so they can get to safety.

SUBJECT: Jordan Ryder application

Mr...Brian, I am afraid to say your application to the navy has been denied, due to failing large parts of the entrance examination and incorrect navy information on your application.

Good luck to you sir.

//Navy admiralty mate, not the server admins.

Regards, Seth

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
Transmission ID: CI-1120-01*A
To: Liberty Navy Recruiting Office
RE: Liberty Navy Application - Form B (Bio)
NOTE: Attatched is File CI-1120-01*B

---

Name: Kentaurus Toliman
PoB: Los Angeles. California; Liberty
Height: 5'9"/175.26cm
Weight: 158 lb/71.7 kg

---

I was born on Planet Los Angeles to Robert Toliman and Clara Toliman (born Clara Walker). My father, Robert, was born on Planet Manhattan and my mother Clara is of Bretonian decent I have one younger brother, Musca. Currently living on Planet Manhattan and married to Lana Crux (originally from Planet Denver). Expecting a child in the spring.

I studied Astronomy and Geometry at Santa Anna Preparatory School and received evasive flying instructions there. Under the Anaheim Program, I was allowed 2 semesters at West Point Military Academy and attended Advanced Communications and Sector Control seminars and an intermediate course to space combat.

My areas of expertise falls under reconnaissance, early warning systems, and flight direction. The reason why I felt compelled to join the Liberty Navy was because I felt that I could contribute my skills to the protection of the people that dwell within Liberty's borders.

I should note that I was previously enlisted and was on active duty until about mid-November to early-January because of (//college finals, the holiday, and) an illness. I checked-in on September 14th. http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...20495&st=30 . However I was advised by Vice Admiral David Hale to re-enlist due to long inactivity. (//my accounts were deleted and were recently restored). I wish to be able to return to active duty as soon as possible.

(Advanced Communications and Sector Control refers to a combination of something similar to AWACS and ATC)

SUBJECT: Kentaurus Toliman application

Kentaurus Toliman, your application to the Navy has been accepted. Please create a fighter with the designated naming system [LN]-Firstname.Lastname and report to a member of high command for funding.

Good luck to you sir.

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Hobgl (ingame: Johny.Leroy)
To:Liberty Navy Recruitment
Subject:Application

Name: Johny.Leroy
height:1.70 meters
weight:75
Parents:Jack.Leroy, Elisa Leroy
Place of birth:Planet Manhatten, New York System
Date of birth:781 AS
Timezone: GMT +1
Experience:I have many experience, i worked for the navy and LSF

Story about myself:Johny was born on Manhatten in the year 731 AS. His Partents, Jack and Elisa Leroy, fell into dire circumstances shortly after his birth. Jack, his father, joined the navy as way to put food on the table. Elisa, his mother, was a zoner, piloting one of the transport craft to Freeport 4.

After his 18th birthday, his mother coerced Johny to join the zoners without the knowledge of his father. Left with no choice, he enlisted with the zoners. His first mission was to help his mother to transport some luxury goods to freeport 4. But some lane hackers hacked the lane between california jumpgate and freeport 4. My mother was told to drop her cargo, but the cargo hatch wasn't working properly, and she couldn't drop her cargo. The Lane Hackers didn't believe that and opened fire on our ships. After a few seconds the shields of Elisa's ship broke and some missiles destroyed her ship. Johny couldn't believe that his mother was dead. In his blind rage, he opened fire with his ship on the hackers. After a few seconds his shields broked and he thought that he died now, but at this moment, comes some navy's and shooted a full missile of rockets at the lane hackers and destroyed they. After the battle, he fled to Manhatten, to the place he was born.

Johny didn't know what he should do, His mother was dead. He seriously considered suicide, but as he turned the pistol over, he noticed the make. Navy. His father is a Navy, so why not try to become a pilot for the Navy.

Johny knew the way to the battleship missiouri. His mother sometimes flew there with him.Once there, he met a pilot of the Navy who, upon hearing his story, was strangely drawn to this haunted young man, and offered to help him join the ranks of the Navy. When he got there, he saw a patrol of Navy fighters who were pursuing a squad of rogues. They soon were eliminated, two of the five falling to Johny's guns. The Navy pilots were amazed at his piloting skills. The patrol leader said that he would have a good shot at joining the Liberty Navy, and Johny decided to apply, in hopes that the Liberty Navy would give him the home he never had.

Transmission ended
To: Liberty Navy

Name: Clyde Baxter a.k.a. CrazyBot
PoB:Houston. Texas: Liberty
Parents:Robert Baxter, Elizabeth Baxter
Eyes: Brown
Height: 175 cm
Weight 75 kg

Borned as a texan in a wealthy familly(my father was a cruiser captain in the Bretonian Armed Forces, aslike he was a bretonian), until 20 I tought I'll never leave my homeland,
and not because i had all that money to relax but my father was against me going into space, telling me lot of gibberish about pirates!

But, one day, nov. 20, my dad never came back from work, and the only message i got back was this: "We are sorry to inform you that "Robert Baxter" Rank: Captain, Ship Type: Cruiser, has been killed in action by Outcast Pirates"
Since that day i sworned to get revenge on evey outcast i could see before my eyes! I started personal flighting lessons with a very skilfull pilot, a good friend of my father, from the Liberty Navy, wich wants to remain anonymous,
and after one year of intense training he told me that i was ready for meeting the cruel world of the universe. And as he told me i was really ready, i went straight for Manchester where i heard about a contest to enter the Bounty Hunters Guild!
I wasn't really in for the money, iwas in for the Outcasts! After i won the contest and they have sought my skills they put me in a patrolaround the Manchester system, where i didn't stood for very long time, because i was made up for the real
action in the border worlds, where i was transffered. There i've been spending more than half of my life hunting down Outcasts!

After all these years i tought i need a break from the border worlds and come back to my homesector and do something for it and get a job in the Navy the very protective watchdog of liberty!

---End of transmission---